Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    Looking for low-end current roster/past star pittsburgh steelers

    Looking for steelers and have 4 sports plus some non sports to offer....not wanting rainey, mendenhall, or some other past bums and will list for you what i have of your favorite teams/players....thanks
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Is that Tannehill 'Orange'? If so I need it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Hi, any interest in the Dwyer auto in the center bottom of this pic?

    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psfac1c0b9.jpg

    I like your Miz relic and your Demaryius Thomas Absolute G/U. Lmk if you need the Dwyer or not, and would be interested in moving one or the other for it, thanks!
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Denver Broncos, Montana, Nick Foles, Eddie Lacy, Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried
    I do NOT trade by BV, a card is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, not what a magazine makes up out of thin air. Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroPat View Post
    Hi, any interest in the Dwyer auto in the center bottom of this pic?

    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psfac1c0b9.jpg

    I like your Miz relic and your Demaryius Thomas Absolute G/U. Lmk if you need the Dwyer or not, and would be interested in moving one or the other for it, thanks!
    will take Dwyer for whichever one u want
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Hmm, ok, Id prefer the Miz then.
    I collect: WWE/TNA, Peyton Manning 2012-up , Elway, Demaryius, Champ Bailey, Von Miller, Denver Broncos, Montana, Nick Foles, Eddie Lacy, Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, MJ, Rockies, Nolan Arenado, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Lawson, Faried
    I do NOT trade by BV, a card is worth what somebody is willing to pay for it, not what a magazine makes up out of thin air. Hidden Content

  6. #6
    I have an Antonio Brown rookie auto....2010 Classics Significant Signatures Antonio Brown rookie auto (482/499)

    Any interest?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    I have an Antonio Brown rookie auto....2010 Classics Significant Signatures Antonio Brown rookie auto (482/499)

    Any interest?
    sure so what ru int in then plz?
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    I didnt see anything in the dolphins section...

    Do you have any of my needs?
    2011 & 2012 topps gold
    2011 topps chrome refs, orange refs, purple refs, xfractors
    2012 topps chrome camo refs
    serial #'d 22/xxx football cards
    miami dolphins serial #'d

  9. #9
    Off the top of my head i know a have a Big Ben 2007 NFL Artifacts GU(solid black) /250.
    Also have tons of rookies if you are intrested in any of those. Dont have enough posts to view the link in your post so im gonna have to just ask you.
    Do you have any former Ole Miss Rebels, former Arkansas Razorbacks or Retired Dallas Cowboys or current Cowboys: Witten, Ware, Murray or Dez

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    I didnt see anything in the dolphins section...

    Do you have any of my needs?
    2011 & 2012 topps gold
    2011 topps chrome refs, orange refs, purple refs, xfractors
    2012 topps chrome camo refs
    serial #'d 22/xxx football cards
    miami dolphins serial #'d
    if u dont need any of my dolphins or tannehill in my best to offer section then no
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •