Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernpickin's Items on eBay

1994 Wheels High Gear Jeff Gordon Autograph Insert For Sale

I have 1 Jeff Gordon 1994 Wheels High Gear Insert Autograph For Sale. Hand numbered and signed #476 /1500. A fairly hard to find card. $149.99 or Best offer. Check out my Ebay store for many more Early and Rare Nascar cards. http://stores.ebay.com/southernpickin?_rdc=1
    ebay 020.jpgebay 021.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW, its only $50 on the hi end... i had one but needed some food so i sold it to a Gordon coll. for $25 which is what i would offer
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernpickin's Items on eBay

Its from 1994 Gordons 2nd year in the Sport, and one the earliest Insert Auto's Avail for him too 3rd if I remember correctly after the 93 and 94 Traks cards, its low mintage and Hand numbered. I value it at $150. and wouldnt let it go for less than 125. If your not interested why bother Trolling on a thread then, You can keep your wise remarks and your offer. I have forgotten more than you know about jeff Gordon and Nascar cards in general.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was serious and no wise remarks were made, only the truth

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

I was serious and no wise remarks were made, only the truth

+1. He won't be letting it go anytime soon for that price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

+2. Agree