Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

WTT or possibly sell. Just uploaded 75 new pickups to my main Photo Bucket page!

Just as it says, finally got a couple of really good mail days in and uploaded 75 new pieces into my bucket!! Cards range from rookies, inserts, gu, autos and patches! When you look at my bucket, it's on the main default page but it goes in reverse order since I can't figure out how to organize the pics once you load them to their site now! Basically, the better ones are down at the bottom and the rookies and inserts are at the top but, they are all on the one page! I still have a bunch of other stuff in there if you don't see anything you like there, keep on looking or let me know who you like or collect and I'll work you up a list!

I usually trade value to value. I don't think you have to trade auto's for auto's, but if you want autos and are giving up gu then you should be willing to give a little more to equal out the value. I hope that makes sense.

Here's the link:

http://s1006.beta.photobucket.com/us...ine_/library/#

Note: I will sell but prefer to trade. If you like a card tell me and I'll tell you what I need for it. I don't play the whole, "make me an offer" game. I can't say I'll always beat eBay prices, but I won't be a full book either!

Let me know if you see anything you like and want to work out a trade.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vikingsfan4lifechamp4454's Items on eBay

check my buckett, i might be interested in a few things.

Chaz

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my buckett, i might be interested in a few things.

Chaz

Good evening Chaz. I didn't look at a lot of your stuff yet, but I did look at some and I think we can work something out depending on what you like. Shoot me a list of what you like in a pm and I can respond better to that once I know what kind of value you are looking at. Thanks for the response to my thread and hopefully we can work something out.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

John- Please check me for the Rockne:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...in-Four-Months
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Shaqman, I didn't really see anything for the LeShoure at first glance. I need to sit down and look through your bucket to see what we can work out on the Wright cards. My main wants are anything Adrian Peterson anything that I don't already have for my pc and multi-color patches. I'll look back at your bucket and see what I can come up with and get back to you either later on tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for putting you off but, I have had a ton of pms and responses and I need a little break! Thanks for responding to my post and I'll get back to you as soon.

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Htownsports's Items on eBay

I like the alshon RC and gud

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

John- Please check me for the Rockne:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...in-Four-Months

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man, I missed your message somehow last night and just now got on the computer today. I will get the kids in bed and get to it this evening. I'll shoot you a pm and let you know what I find!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *stangly*'s Items on eBay

Hey John,
    I can use the TC Oranges, those two would help me with getting closer to completing my Pink set. Willing to burn pp on them also. Ttys ... -Dave-

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast