Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best April autograph was....................

Just wanted to know who your best April autograph was from. Please share with us and yes we love scans if you have them!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

I had a slow month. Little of IP and no TTM. Here are my biggest:
    Favorites: Former Gophers Tyrone Carter and Asad Abdul-Khaliq (At the Gophers Football Spring game, after the Alumni game) on a football
    One with most potential: Gophers QB Phillip Nelson on a spring game program
    Best: Coach Jerry Kill and D lineman Rashede Hageman on a spring game program
    2013 autograph counts:
    TTM: 7
    IP: 368
    Total: 375
    Goal: 300

James Shields in person on a Sports Illustrated. Not that great but prob my fave one
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

So many to choose from since I started going after all the Baseball Hall of Famers.

Tie between Matt Kemp and Landon Donovan

Some of my favorites from April include Bill Walton, Dominique Wilkins, Rudy Gay, Damar Derozen, Lawrence Taylor (ttm) and hawks assistant coach Bob Weiss.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well I only have 3 ip autos this month and I like them all, Carl Crawford, zack greinke, and josh Beckett, as for ttm I only got one that had been out almost 2 yrs ufc star Todd duffee
    Last edited by chrisborene; 05-01-2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Error

After thinking about it, I realized I had a fantastic month of April...some of the top names include Nick Castellanos, Bruce Rondon, Gerrit Cole, Trevor Bauer, and Daisuke Matsuzaka. My two favorites:

Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

If I had to choose, a tie between Wade Boggs, Paul Molitor, Tommy Lasorda, Johnny Bench, Al Kaline, Roland Hemond, Mark Stoops, and Jordyn Wieber

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast