Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Ginger Zee

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

I do not do TTM anymore and have graphed 5 minor league games so far. I guess Dontrelle Willis cards, Ian Snell on a GU Jersey and Ramon Castro on a GU Bat, Brandon Nimmo 8x10. You can see pictures on my blog

SCF Rewards
    Country

Final Four Weekend: David Robinson, Christian Laettner and Clyde Drexler on a Dream Team Picture
    NBA: Got Dominique Wilkins on a Jersey finally, and got Michael Kidd Gilchrist on a group shot we are working on with Anthony Davis, Marquis Teague, Austin Rivers, Brad Ball, and Quincy Miller.
    MLB: Stephen Strasburg on a 2012 Topps All star card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PaidIP-Buster Posey, Louisville Slugger signature bat. IP-Stephen Curry, alternate short sleeve jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

In person Ryan Howard on a ROMLB or Jim Rice ROMLB TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP Patrick Peterson 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Johnny Marr. Signed his new 7' when I went to his show in Philly. Top 3 autograph off my list too. So happy to add one of the best guitarist of all time to my collection.

BANNED

Country

Jimmy Rollins 4 ROMLBs, 2 Big Stick Bats, 1 WS Bat
    Jesse Biddle 3 ROMLBs & 10 programs
    Sebastian Valle 2 ROMLBs
    Simon Gagne McFarlane Base
    Jayson Werth 08 WS ROMLB
    Charlie Gardner Eagles mini helmet
    Ricky Watters Eagles mini helmet
    Sean Couturier 8x10
    Luke Schenn 8x10
    Brayden Schenn 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best player to return was from hockey HOFer Johnny Bower, 2/2...the last goalie for the Leafs when they won a cup the last time in 1967 and he won 5 cups in total. However, best return I got was a 3/1 to a fairly good dman from the 50s....Leo Reise Jr. I sent him one custom card to sign and he signed it (the one on the bottom) and also included an extra card and a blank paper with a Red Wings sticker on it:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

for me..it would be Jarome Iginla/Sidney Crosby

(Only have a picture of Crosby's arm signing my canvas....I dont have 3 arms..LOL)

Went down to Pens Practice on a Saturday morning (first Saturday i have had off since November) to try and add some autos to my penguin team canvas that i designed.

In the morning I got Crosby/Blysma/Vokoun to sign before practice and then hung out until practice was over to try and catch some of them leaving practice.

As I was waiting, I found out it was an optional skate, which means players would be leaving sooner rather then later (Thank god).

So i stuck around hoping to add one of the new guys (Iggy/Morrow/Murray/Jokinen) and was stoked to see Iggy pull up right in front of me and get out of his car and walk down the fence line and sign 1 item per person (he told all of us there that he would sign 1 per) I was STOKED.

After he signed my canvas i went to the end of the line to try and get a picture with Iggy. He said sure no problem! By far the friendliest players i have ever met.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast