Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ginger Zee

Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I do not do TTM anymore and have graphed 5 minor league games so far. I guess Dontrelle Willis cards, Ian Snell on a GU Jersey and Ramon Castro on a GU Bat, Brandon Nimmo 8x10. You can see pictures on my blog
    Here is a some of my memorbilia collection.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Final Four Weekend: David Robinson, Christian Laettner and Clyde Drexler on a Dream Team Picture
    NBA: Got Dominique Wilkins on a Jersey finally, and got Michael Kidd Gilchrist on a group shot we are working on with Anthony Davis, Marquis Teague, Austin Rivers, Brad Ball, and Quincy Miller.
    MLB: Stephen Strasburg on a 2012 Topps All star card.
    Interest in Bobbleheads, especially big bases good for autographs. Baseball is always a priorty.
    Sam's Twitter: The_MLBeast

PaidIP-Buster Posey, Louisville Slugger signature bat. IP-Stephen Curry, alternate short sleeve jersey

In person Ryan Howard on a ROMLB or Jim Rice ROMLB TTM
    Hidden Content
    Davids Sports Autographs. (my facebook page)

Hidden Content
    Davids Autograph Store. (my autograph store)

IP Patrick Peterson 8x10
    Looking for past/present Broncos autographs

Johnny Marr. Signed his new 7' when I went to his show in Philly. Top 3 autograph off my list too. So happy to add one of the best guitarist of all time to my collection.

Jimmy Rollins 4 ROMLBs, 2 Big Stick Bats, 1 WS Bat
    Jesse Biddle 3 ROMLBs & 10 programs
    Sebastian Valle 2 ROMLBs
    Simon Gagne McFarlane Base
    Jayson Werth 08 WS ROMLB
    Charlie Gardner Eagles mini helmet
    Ricky Watters Eagles mini helmet
    Sean Couturier 8x10
    Luke Schenn 8x10
    Brayden Schenn 8x10

Best player to return was from hockey HOFer Johnny Bower, 2/2...the last goalie for the Leafs when they won a cup the last time in 1967 and he won 5 cups in total. However, best return I got was a 3/1 to a fairly good dman from the 50s....Leo Reise Jr. I sent him one custom card to sign and he signed it (the one on the bottom) and also included an extra card and a blank paper with a Red Wings sticker on it:

Buying: ITG Enshrined base cards: Hidden Content and similar base cards showing career stats for pre-60s retired hockey players

for me..it would be Jarome Iginla/Sidney Crosby

(Only have a picture of Crosby's arm signing my canvas....I dont have 3 arms..LOL)

Went down to Pens Practice on a Saturday morning (first Saturday i have had off since November) to try and add some autos to my penguin team canvas that i designed.

In the morning I got Crosby/Blysma/Vokoun to sign before practice and then hung out until practice was over to try and catch some of them leaving practice.

As I was waiting, I found out it was an optional skate, which means players would be leaving sooner rather then later (Thank god).

So i stuck around hoping to add one of the new guys (Iggy/Morrow/Murray/Jokinen) and was stoked to see Iggy pull up right in front of me and get out of his car and walk down the fence line and sign 1 item per person (he told all of us there that he would sign 1 per) I was STOKED.

After he signed my canvas i went to the end of the line to try and get a picture with Iggy. He said sure no problem! By far the friendliest players i have ever met.

Hidden Content
    ***Collecting Hard Signed Ryan Miller***

***Collecting NT Football Rookie Prime Booklets /49***

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast