Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have these:
    2012 Topps TEAM RINGS Tom Seaver '69 NY Mets #GTR-TS
    (22) 2012 Topps Series 1 RED PARALLELS from Target
    (59) 2012 Topps Series 1 BLUE PARALLELS from Wal-Mart

Looking to trade for 2012 Topps Series 1 RETIRED NUMBERS or HISTORICAL STITCHES. Also willing to trade for notable rookie cards in baseball, football, and basketball.

plmk.

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, & Miggy Cabrera
    Lebron, Westbrook, Durant, & Kevin Love
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Luck, Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel & Houston Texans

Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane

I've got Phil Niekro light blue #35 from retired #/s, but don't know if it is S1 or S2
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle12162000 View Post
    I have these:
    2012 Topps TEAM RINGS Tom Seaver '69 NY Mets #GTR-TS
    (22) 2012 Topps Series 1 RED PARALLELS from Target
    (59) 2012 Topps Series 1 BLUE PARALLELS from Wal-Mart

Looking to trade for 2012 Topps Series 1 RETIRED NUMBERS or HISTORICAL STITCHES. Also willing to trade for notable rookie cards in baseball, football, and basketball.

plmk.

Thanks,
    Kyle
    I prefer trades with at least $30 bv to make the postage worthwhile. PWE trades ok for small trades. I do not need to "win" a trade, this is not life and death and not an investment to me, just a hobby. Have fun and be fair with me.

I've got a bunch of gold sparkle and gold parallels. Do you have anything from my wantlist? I'll make a list in a bit.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG
    WTTF or WTB 2013 Topps Update Emerald US129 David Wright
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    I just picked up the following 4 UFC /MMA autos, and don't have much into them, or much use for them, and will trade them for the above lot.
    2010 Leaf Mike Massenzio
    2010 Topps Marc Stvens /200 [ultimate fighter - Team Koscheck]
    2010 UD Prominent [Cuts cage fighter sigs] Andrew McFredries
    2011 Finest UFC Jim Miller
    I just have to dig them all out. I'll take care of it tomorrow after I get home from work.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

Quote Originally Posted by NsLoki View Post
    I just have to dig them all out. I'll take care of it tomorrow after I get home from work.
    I'm off to work myself. post it up if you find them
    I prefer trades with at least $30 bv to make the postage worthwhile. PWE trades ok for small trades. I do not need to "win" a trade, this is not life and death and not an investment to me, just a hobby. Have fun and be fair with me.

Even though it is Series 2, I could definitely use the Niekro.

How many blue and/or red parallels would you need for it?
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Luck, Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel & Houston Texans

Even though it is Series 2, I could definitely use the Niekro.

How many blue and/or red parallels would you need for it?
    I'd like the Seaver Ring. that's not a straight up trade, so I can add in a 2012 Topps Golden Moments gu card or a low end Westbrook RC

okay thanks anyway!
    My bucket: Hidden Content

My insert and star player trade page:
    Hidden Content

My Cardinal autograph list:
    Hidden Content

Looking specifically for Cardinal autos I don't have !! I will take most others as well!
    Looking for current Braves autos !! Also nice inserts of both teams!!

No thanks.

The Seaver Ring sells for ~$12. The Niekro sells for ~$3.50. You would need to add something with a SV of ~$10 to the Niekro for the Seaver Ring.

Kyle

No thanks.

The Seaver Ring sells for ~$12. The Niekro sells for ~$3.50. You would need to add something with a SV of ~$10 to the Niekro for the Seaver Ring.

Kyle
    my view is $30 bv for seaver and $20 bv for niekro. and I would add a $10 bv card.
    we can agree to disagree, and not make a trade

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast