FT: Marquee autos

Hit a pot full of double autographs from Panini Marquee, looking to trade or sell these: Preference would be to get Marquee autos back as trade but open to any deal

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...odPulls482.jpg

and

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...Pulls457-1.jpg

Thanks

2. Wata Photo
    PCMB for the Reggie Jackaon. Also have an Amare Stodimare 2012-13 Elite Dominice Jersey Card, Norris Cole Auto, and a Luis Scola 11-12 Limited jersey card /99. Unscanned. Also have almost the entire RC draft class.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    PCMB for the Reggie Jackaon. Also have an Amare Stodimare 2012-13 Elite Dominice Jersey Card, Norris Cole Auto, and a Luis Scola 11-12 Limited jersey card /99. Unscanned. Also have almost the entire RC draft class.
    From what product is the Norris Cole auto?

2012-13 Panini Basketball. I'd do it for the Jackson.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

The Reggie Jackson auto has been traded.

can you give me a price on the connie hawkins reprint auto and the ray allen auto /50

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Madison View Post
    can you give me a price on the connie hawkins reprint auto and the ray allen auto /50
    Thanks for your interest but I am not looking to move either of those autographs.