Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Good. I have no problem with Chiefs of Braves, but Redskins? Why not the New York Darkies? As for Indians, I don't know if Native Americans or people from India should be more offended about that one.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Indians are in fact from India, and nowhere else. Similar to the French. The French are from France, not Quebec or Louisiana.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thanks for summing it up...
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

The should have got rid of the name along with their idiot owner a long time ago.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I will say, they are a close second to the Chicago Blackhawks in the best logo category.

I mean really, Redskins is as offensive as "Wagon Burner" or "Gut-Eater" The name is in very bad taste.

I agree. I'm baffled as to how this name has been around so long. I have no issue with using positive native american names like the braves and the seminoles, but a name like the redskins and a logo like the indians are rather offensive.

I actually like the suggested name in the article of redtails. I don't even think they'd need to change the logo.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Seminoles are an indigenous, proud Tribe. Braves is word glamourized by the Hollywood Movie Industry.

Why not change their name to the Washington Rednecks in honor of the republican party?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast