Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Matt Barnes, Anthony Ranaudo, Sean Coyle and other Red Sox prospects

Other guys I'm interested in include Garin Cecchini, Blake Swihart, Henry Owens, Allen Webster, Xander Bogaerts, Travis Shaw, Deven Marrero, Brandon Workman, Jamie Callahan, Pat Light, Ty Buttrey and several others. I will even trade for base lots if you have stuff I need, really flexible on what I'm interested in. Just LMK what you've got for Red Sox prospects and I'd love to work something out, thanks

I have these:

2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars Henry Owens x4
    2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars Blake Swihart
    2010 Bowman Platinum USA Jackie Bradley Jr. x3
    2011 Bowman Prospect Garin Cecchini x6
    2012 Bowman Prospect Xander Bogaerts
    2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect Xander Bogaerts
    2012 Bowman Prospect Jackie Bradley Jr. x3

Interested in:

Mike Olt RC's
    2012 Topps Archives Yu Darvish RC
    Soriano Auto

lmk
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

I don't need the Jackie Bradley Jrs or Garin Cecchinis as I already have a bunch of those ones. Of the others, I am least interested in the Bogaerts since I have a few copies of each of them already but may be interested in them still if I can get them. The Soriano auto is gone but I still have a bunch of Olt stuff and the Darvish RC. The Olt stuff is PC but I would trade a few of them since I have extras, LMK which interest you and we can make a deal. Thanks

How about this:

Henry Owens x4
    Blake Swihart
    Xander Bogaerts base and chrome

For

Yu Darvish RC
    2010 Bowman Draft Prospect Mike Olt x4

lmk

Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    I don't need the Jackie Bradley Jrs or Garin Cecchinis as I already have a bunch of those ones. Of the others, I am least interested in the Bogaerts since I have a few copies of each of them already but may be interested in them still if I can get them. The Soriano auto is gone but I still have a bunch of Olt stuff and the Darvish RC. The Olt stuff is PC but I would trade a few of them since I have extras, LMK which interest you and we can make a deal. Thanks

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

That sounds fair, let me just confirm that I have at least 4 of the Olt Draft Prospects left, I know I moved a couple so I will double check and then post the trade as long as I do, thanks

OK, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    That sounds fair, let me just confirm that I have at least 4 of the Olt Draft Prospects left, I know I moved a couple so I will double check and then post the trade as long as I do, thanks

Meant to do it last night after confirming the cards but didn't have time so trade is now posted, thanks

I have a brandon jacobs, orange #250

Was interested in the Olt, Elite do u have any bradleys? or boegaerts?
    Hidden Content
    I Collect Evan Longoria Chris Archer Mike Trout Andrew Luck,

Yes, I have a bunch of Bradley and Bogaerts, are you interested in trading them or trading for them? I also have interest in the Pat Light auto in your bucket

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast