Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Police: 3 more in custody in Boston bombings

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

So not only did they recognize the bombers and not contact the authorities thereby stopping others from potentially being killed but then they covered it up so their friends wouldn't get in trouble? Throw them in jail with their friend then if they love him so much. They can be best friends for life in prison.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    So not only did they recognize the bombers and not contact the authorities thereby stopping others from potentially being killed but then they covered it up so their friends wouldn't get in trouble? Throw them in jail with their friend then if they love him so much. They can be best friends for life in prison.
    why waste the time and effort on them...dont worry about jail.....kill them
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    why waste the time and effort on them...dont worry about jail.....kill them
    I'd say to go that route but Mass doesn't have a death penalty
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I'd say to go that route but Mass doesn't have a death penalty
    accidental discharge
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Give us BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or tourted and executed. I mean tortured. /sarcasm.
    "There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution" - John Adams, March 4, 1797 March 4, 1801

well what we will do is waste a bunch of tax payers money....keep them alive,,,let them go...in 3 years they will blow something up...then look back at this

what we should do is torture them...once we get information out...get rid of them...
    Hidden Content

I love this board!!! Why don't we change the name of the board to "WHO CAN WE TORTURE NEXT?" It's no wonder the world looks at you guys like you're a bunch of ...(fill in the word of your choice). The justice system has sentencing guidelines for all types of crimes. TORTURE and DEATH are not among them for committing these type of acts. Try the, sentence them and deport them afterwards. Then they can just join the ranks of all the other young people worldwide that think they have an axe to grind with the US.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast