Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I'd say to go that route but Mass doesn't have a death penalty

The feds do. The only problem with the feds is they give you a cowardly lethal injection. If you are man enough to plot a mass murder where innocent people suffer an excruciating death you should die like a man. No more lethal injections. I say burn them at the stake for the world to see.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    The feds do. The only problem with the feds is they give you a cowardly lethal injection. If you are man enough to plot a mass murder where innocent people suffer an excruciating death you should die like a man. No more lethal injections. I say burn them at the stake for the world to see.
    What am I missing here? Where does it say these three had anything to do with the bombing PRIOR to it happening?
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    What am I missing here? Where does it say these three had anything to do with the bombing PRIOR to it happening?

None of us know if there helped or not. If it was proven that they did they need to be beaten, tourted and set on fire.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    None of us know if there helped or not. If it was proven that they did they need to be beaten, tourted and set on fire.
    Considering that the article doesn't even speculate on them being involved beforehand, shouldn't we avoided lynching them?

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    Considering that the article doesn't even speculate on them being involved beforehand, shouldn't we avoided lynching them?
    No, no. Why gather all the facts before reacting? Witch-hunts are where it's at, bro!
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

This post is pretty sad. We don't even know what the motives of these three were. The posts about executing and torturing or locking them up for life is way too extreme. If they had absolutely zero knowledge or part in the bombings why would a death penalty be just punishment? Sure, I feel that if they knew he was the bomber and helped toss out evidence (which looks to be the case) they should receive some sort of punishment, but I doubt their is any legal precedence that shows life in prison or execution as the proper punishment. You guys calling for their heads before all the facts are known are scary.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

It's the new "normal" around here.

I disagree with locking them up for life is extreme. They knew what they were disposing of, so they are guilty of complicity to multiple murders and attempted murders.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    While I agree a harsh punishment is in order, you want to make a statement with these guys as much as you want to serve justice, I don't think "life" or "death" is in order. I think a decent amount of jail time (let's say 10 years) with life on parole and a LOT of stipulations as to who they can and cannot associate with.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

are these three even legal citizens? that is why I mentioned Gitmo
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast