Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I disagree with locking them up for life is extreme. They knew what they were disposing of, so they are guilty of complicity to multiple murders and attempted murders.

The article clearly states what they are being charged with; complicity to multiple murder isn't it. Perhaps you know more about the law than the prosecutors in this case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

nope, I am not a lawyer.

my personal view is if you helped cover up a crime, then you are part of that crime, even if you did not commit it.

and if they are not citizens, they are committing a terrorist act, thus should go to Gitmo, since it never got closed down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

nope, I am not a lawyer.

my personal view is if you helped cover up a crime, then you are part of that crime, even if you did not commit it.

and if they are not citizens, they are committing a terrorist act, thus should go to Gitmo, since it never got closed down.

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

nope, I am not a lawyer.

Fortunately society isn't run on "personal views". So we define terrorism by "birthplace of the perpetrator" now? Good to know. Or did you mean to put a "&" rather than a comma after "citizens"?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

nope, I am not a lawyer.

I agree that if someone helps to cover up a crime to any degree is then part of the crime, but it's not even close to being equal to the one who planned and carried out the crime. It's should be pretty save to assume that these guys will be made examples of for what they did, but we'll have to agree to disagree that death, life, and torture is extreme to what role they played.

I don't know that they did classifies as terrorism. I'm also pretty sure that just because a non-citizen commits a crime in the U.S. it doesn't mean they are labeled as terrorists.
    Last edited by Star_Cards; 05-02-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

When you say "legal citizens" does that include being on a Visa?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

yep, a visa makes you legal to be here.

and if you come to foreign soil and commit a crime against the people there, you are a terrorist.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

and if you come to foreign soil and commit a crime against the people there, you are a terrorist.

So that US soldier in Afghanistan that wandered off in the middle of the night and mowed down a village was a terrorist?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I don't think the definition of a terrorist is that. It's about the act that is carried out and not the nationality of the person and what country they are in. Timothy McViegh was a terrorist and was a legal U.S. citizen. A foreigner who shoplifts or even sells drugs is not a terrorist.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just making sure. "Citizen" carries a different meaning than simply "legal".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast