2008-09 OPC Premier Box. Was a Redemption from Leaf Best of Hockey.

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to pull not 1 but 2 redemption cards from Leaf Best of Hockey. I redeemed both and got a Box of 2005-06 Upper Deck Hockey Series 1 Hobby box and a 2008-09 OPC Premier Box. I decided to sell the 05-06 UD box as it is too risky to open looking fro a Crosby. Got $275 for it which is not bad. So I decided to open the 08-09 box. Big mistake there LOL not the greatest of all boxes but not the worst box either. I have to admit there where some nice cards in it, now I remember why I only bought 1 box of the stuff when it came out.

Here we go. I posted prices I am looking for on the individual cards but make offers you never know I might accept it. Shipping is $3.00 to Canada & $3.75 to USA and is not included in any offer you make unless we discussed it before hand. I also will trade but only for Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova or Danica Patrick.

I will go from worst to best card in my opinion.

Jari Kurri 08-09 OPC Premier Base #26 27/299 $2

Alex Goligoski 08-09 OPC Premier Rookie Card #75 235/299 $12

Bobby Orr 08-09 OPC Stitchings SOLD!

Simon Gagne 08-09 OPC Premier Penmanship Gold Spectrum #PPSG 24/25 $16

Mario Lemieux 08-09 OPC Premier Triple Remnants Gold #PR-ML 24/35 $45
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Pretty super Mario patch there!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content