Looking for a Ryan Raburn certified auto

Most of his are from 2002 Bowman products- if anyone has one for sale, please let me know!

Ed
    taking a break from trading

i have a 2002 bowman chrome refractor au if interested. scan on my site.
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

what would you need for it?
    thanks
    Ed

got any autos unlisted? still havent received my purchase btw.
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

my bucket is totally out of date, I need to update my tradeables at some point

I know the cards went out, and people who I sent to after you have received and left feedback, so im starting to wonder where the cards may have ended up. keep me posted and Ill check with my PO tomorrow just in case

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    my bucket is totally out of date, I need to update my tradeables at some point

I know the cards went out, and people who I sent to after you have received and left feedback, so im starting to wonder where the cards may have ended up. keep me posted and Ill check with my PO tomorrow just in case

Ed
    ed,
    cards came in today. pm sent about that. lmk when you update tradeables as id love to get you the raburn.