Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Walter Payton Auto FT/FS!!

Looking to trade for some nice tradebait. I will trade down but will need more. Looking for about $100sv in trade or sale. Will check buckets or post your scans in the thread.
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

CMB for it.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    CMB for it.
    liked these: t dorsett jersey auto , tim brown auto, rus Wilson auto, t aikman auto, jim brown auto, Nolan ryan auto lmk values on them and what you would trade
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

Im interested pcmb and lmk
    Hidden Content

Always looking for: Walter Payton autos, Brett Favre autos, Vintage Football, rookies, autos and patches in basketball and football, Notre Dame autographs and patches.

lmk values on these: flacco patch auto, rg3 pmg, von miller letter auto

Hidden Content

Ill take a shot.
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Please CMB. Thanks!
    Jim Everett and Henry Ellard
    SUPERCOLLECTOR
    Jim Everett (print plates, 1of1, oddball)
    Henry Ellard (gu, auto, inserts, oddball)

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
    Ill take a shot.
    Sims- What are the values on the rg3 autos and the newton autos

nfcsaints- didn't see anything, thanks

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TGo22 View Post
    Sims- What are the values on the rg3 autos and the newton autos

nfcsaints- didn't see anything, thanks
    Crown 175, momentum /25 150, 5 star 175, ff blue 125, tc 115, exquisite 135, treasures /10 175
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
    Crown 175, momentum /25 150, 5 star 175, ff blue 125, tc 115, exquisite 135, treasures /10 175
    if those are sell values what can I add to my payton for any?

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast