Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here....

New here....

New member from good ole Florida.... I love vintage baseball cards, long walks on the beach, and pizza!

I collect pretty much anything baseball, but have a sweet spot for Griffey yunior, Ripken yunior, Ted Williams, and Eddie Mathews. i look forward to buying and trading some older vintage cards. I have a bunch im looking to get rid of so if in need hit me up!

--Ed

Hi Ed
    Welcome to SCF, Enjoy the site and have fun
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Super Collecting Byron Dafoe, Olaf Kolzig, Scott Mellanby
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Ed, welcome to the site and BOL with your collection. I could deal with a pizza right about now. Again, welcome.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF! I mostly collect football but when I do pick up anything baseball it is limited to Ken Griffey Jr., Eric Davis, and Bo Jackson. Hope you like it here in our community. Good luck and have fun.

Chris
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

If I post in your thread. PM works best.
    Hidden Content

Hello Ed and welcome to SCF.

Welcome to SCF Ed! You had me with the pizza and romantic walk along the beach.........I'm mostly a hockey guy, but I have little Pete Rose, Nolan Ryan & Gary Carter collections........you won't have a problem finding people here to trade with and build your collection.....

Cheers!

Eddy
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Welcome to the forums! I'm always looking for Mets vintage, so if you have any lmk!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Hey Ed, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast