Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Anybody have a game used card with heavy wear or maybe even blood?

Game used cards are suppose to be game worn and used but most of the time they look brand new and were hardly used that much by the player. So has anybody ever pulled one that showed a lot of wear and tear that you knew it was used? Maybe even a little bloody?

So have you ever pulled one or seen a well used game used card before?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I've had a couple cards over the years that have puck marks on them. I think one of my Gorges patch cards shows evidence of his shot-blocking prowess.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Here's a Bryan Trottier that appears to have some grey repair stitching along the seam.

Bucket : Hidden Content
    Collecting : 06/07 Ultimate Signatures (Saku Koivu -- pm please if you have/seen him!!!); Mariusz Czerkawski

heres a couple of mine.The trottier, the patch at one time was white.To me,the more it looks game used,the more im willing to pay

Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Dave Keon here is pretty gross...................

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Never seen blood but that would be cool but maybe a bio-hazard? Have this one with some wear on it, looks like a puck mark but it might be tape.

Looking to trade for Paul Stastny, Matt Duchene & HOFer Autos.
    Total Paul Stastny Cards: 165/720

My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

I have a few especially from my Decades 1980's Jersey Black set, and a few from my Jagr collection which this one to me stands out with a bit of a scratching and scuff in it:

Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    From the land of Rider Nation, and the Home of the 2013 Grey Cup Champion Saskatchewan Roughriders!!

Here is my card to add to the thread, Ultimate Gordie Howe Jersey. Looks like blood stains to me, reason I purchased it.

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...n/IMG_0004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rvelligan View Post
    Here is my card to add to the thread, Ultimate Gordie Howe Jersey. Looks like blood stains to me, reason I purchased it.

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...n/IMG_0004.jpg
    There is a real good chance with the way Gordie played, that it's not his blood..... Actually a definite chance!

I wonder which one of his elbow shots caused it?
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    From the land of Rider Nation, and the Home of the 2013 Grey Cup Champion Saskatchewan Roughriders!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast