Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

not all Christians try to get others to be Christian, and how will the fine line of explaining your beliefs and trying to convert someone be established?

Very true. I find the ones that really push the "Personal Saviour" agenda are not very Worldly. I find most to be severely indoctrinated as children, most have obnoxious parents exactly like themselves, and most are very jingoistic, and a large percentage, extremely racist.

Many of all of them are intellectually challenged, and very insecure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

HERE is some common sense:

^Yes, I agree there should be ZERO proselytizing in the military.....NONE!

It is intimidating, and if I were in the military an my superior officer started proselytizing to me, I would fear that by rejecting him I would later be punished.

Once again, Christianity sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

Will preface this by saying that I don't adhere to any organized religion, and do believe that there are powers greater than me shaping or fates and existence

1. I can't believe that they are comparing it to sexual assault...NOT really the same kind of emotional repercussions, that is for sure.

2. In the same way that the Christians are being blamed for proselytizing, you could sort of say some atheists are doing the same thing with their agenda

3. Treason? I don't think so.

4. sounds lioke it is fodder for some more anti-Obama faked up rhetoric

5. I do, however, feel like people who identify themselves with the military heavily tend to follow closer to an evangelical path of Christianity. I rarely hear of Jewish, Muslim, Hindu etc soldiers, or the families of these soldiers, invoking and advertising their religious affiliations as loudly as Christian ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12