buying base/inserts @.10 each

Thread retracted,
    Last edited by Mets106; 05-05-2013 at 12:04 AM.
    Interested in HOFers and Topps base set needs

PM sent.
    Always looking for rookies, Auto's and set fillers. LMK if you can help.

My Tradepage: Hidden Content

Brian

I could do this but listing out would be a headache. PM if you want to discuss
    The Cardboard Fan
    Hidden Content - w/ Select Trade Scans

do you have a list of players you're looking for? i'm sure i have a ton but it would not be worth listing hundreds or possibly thousands of base. lmk what we can do

I pull over 1000 different players for all sports who was it that your looking for? Have well over 40k stars seperated by players lmk thanks
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING
    JULIUS ERVING Pre 90's, EARL CAMPBELL GU / AUTOS, MIKE ALSTOTT ANYTHING!!!!
    BUCKET LINK: Hidden Content

I also have thousands... are you cool with listing players and how many I have of that player?
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Jazzer,
    I need the particular card. I have to avoid accumulating massive piles of cards i dont want....small house.

Who is it your looking for?
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING

bdb3232,
    I would have been happy to take a look at any card of any star player that you would be willing to let go for .10 cents. Anyways, I retracted thread after having to reply to too many unproductive responses.

Well i got quite a few thousand lol an i wont leave ya hangin how bout you give me a few names your looking for an we can start that way an if its easier which for me it may be you can call me or i can call u an i can tell ya your call thanks brother
    I COLLECT THE FOLLOWING