Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47
  1. #31
    This is what I have
    Refractors:34,69,86,97,119,136,145,190
    Xfractors:11,20,26,41,48,59,68,69,76,78,80,84,101, 117,119,140,156,184,194,211
    Orange:15,20,24,30,32,39,41,48,60,67,78,83,88,92,1 01,102,106,113,117,124,150,159,202,208,216
    Purple:94,139
    Camo:174
    Sepia:177
    Black:52,57,86,151

    61 total

    I collect UGA rookies. lmk If you have any other trade bait also lmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    This is what I have
    Refractors:34,69,86,97,119,136,145,190
    Xfractors:11,20,26,41,48,59,68,69,76,78,80,84,101, 117,119,140,156,184,194,211
    Orange:15,20,24,30,32,39,41,48,60,67,78,83,88,92,1 01,102,106,113,117,124,150,159,202,208,216
    Purple:94,139
    Camo:174
    Sepia:177
    Black:52,57,86,151

    61 total

    I collect UGA rookies. lmk If you have any other trade bait also lmk Malcolm
    I dont have mine sorted by college team. If you can give me some names of specific players, I can look them up in my card inventory and get you a list of everything I have.
    Jason

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonod84 View Post
    I dont have mine sorted by college team. If you can give me some names of specific players, I can look them up in my card inventory and get you a list of everything I have.
    Jason
    Greg Blue
    Thomas Brown
    Reggie Brown
    Shaun Chapas
    Orson Charles
    Sanders Commings
    Rennie Currain
    Thomas Davis
    Vince Dooley (Coach)
    Kris Durham
    Olandis Gary
    Fred Gibson
    AJ Green
    David Greene
    Justin Houston
    Marcus Howard
    Jarvis Jones
    Tavarres King
    Kregg Lumpkin
    M. Massaquoi
    Martez Milner
    Knowshon Moreno
    Quentin Moses
    Alec Ogletree
    David Pollack
    Leonard Pope
    Bacarri Rambo
    DJ Shockley
    Brannan Southerland
    Matthew Stafford
    Tony Tyler
    Odell Thurman
    Herschel Walker
    Blair Walsh
    Danny Ware
    Ben Watson
    That's most of them.
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    Greg Blue
    Thomas Brown
    Reggie Brown
    Shaun Chapas
    Orson Charles
    Sanders Commings
    Rennie Currain
    Thomas Davis
    Vince Dooley (Coach)
    Kris Durham
    Olandis Gary
    Fred Gibson
    AJ Green
    David Greene
    Justin Houston
    Marcus Howard
    Jarvis Jones
    Tavarres King
    Kregg Lumpkin
    M. Massaquoi
    Martez Milner
    Knowshon Moreno
    Quentin Moses
    Alec Ogletree
    David Pollack
    Leonard Pope
    Bacarri Rambo
    DJ Shockley
    Brannan Southerland
    Matthew Stafford
    Tony Tyler
    Odell Thurman
    Herschel Walker
    Blair Walsh
    Danny Ware
    Ben Watson
    That's most of them.
    Dont think I have any RCs of those guys. Sorry.
    Jason

  5. #35

  6. #36
    I have this:
    2012 Topps Chrome TOM BRADY Refractor #220

    The link below is to my want list. I'm also looking for some RC from 2010 and 2007
    Hidden Content
    PSU AUTO PC: Certified-618, IP-229, TTM-404, 2nd Hand-30, TOTAL-1335 (updated 3/15/14)
    Trade List:Hidden Content

  7. #37
    thx for completely ignoring me
    Last edited by hawkeyefan6; 06-02-2013 at 02:48 AM.

  8. #38
    I know I have some fo your wants. Do you have any 2012 Platinum base rookie refractors FT?
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

  9. #39
    here is my list of chrome I have. I'm only looking for autos or multi-colored patches and old school, hof rookies.

    Base Refractors:
    d bowe x2
    t brady
    a hernandez
    m sanchez x3
    r gronk x2


    t smith x3
    j freeman x3
    chris johnson x2
    c palmer x2
    t romo
    d revis
    n suh
    m austin
    b roelisberger
    j maclin
    b gabbert
    m forte
    m jones drew
    m lynch
    m turner
    j pierre paul x2
    j finely
    r moss
    t polamalu
    r bush x2
    a gates
    r helu
    s bradford
    c woodson
    s smith panthers
    d thomas
    m schuab x2
    g jennins
    c palmer
    v davis
    v miller

    Base Xfactors:
    j jones x2
    v miller
    f gore x2
    d ware x2
    m austin
    c woodson
    d revis
    t polamalu
    d jackson x2
    m vick
    chris johnson
    w welker
    t tebow
    a brown x2
    d bowe
    e thomas
    p willis
    r fitzpatrick
    f jackson x2
    j graham
    h nicks
    a bradshaw
    mingram
    s holmes
    t hightower
    a gates
    j locker
    c matthews
    aj green
    c newton
    a boldin

    Orange Base Refractors:
    v jackson x2
    j baldwin x2
    l mccoy
    c newton
    a boldin
    m turner
    r bush
    m colston
    s smith panthers
    r mathews
    l blount
    r white
    c ponder
    s bradford
    r helu
    p rivers
    d baldwin
    d mcfadden
    a gates
    r moss
    d bowe

    Pink Base Refractors:
    aj green
    m lynch
    t smith
    c woodson
    a dalton

    Blue Base Refractors:
    r wayne
    h nicks

    Purple Base Refractors:
    a johnson
    j cutler
    t romo
    m sanchez
    r mathews
    a brown
    e manning


    Black Base Refractors:
    r bush

    Camo Refractors:
    m ryan
    c ponder
    r mathis
    d murray
    d baldwin
    m stafford
    w welker
    e thomas

    Rookie Reprints:
    b starr
    r staubach
    s jurgensen
    a rodgers
    m stafford
    p simms x3
    s young
    j elway
    d fouts
    j kelly x2
    j plunkett
    j namath
    t bradshaw

    Rookie Refractors:
    l james x2
    l kuechly x2
    b pierce
    d wolfe x2
    ty hilton
    c rainey
    c givens
    tj graham
    c fleener
    b osweiler
    d kirkpatrick
    f cox
    j jenkins
    a allen
    t wilson
    m jones
    g iloka
    i pead
    j crick
    p konz
    k moore x2
    k zeitler
    t benjamin
    c jones
    c hayward
    n foles x2
    m ingram
    a dennard
    j white
    g robinson
    m kalil
    g childs
    c upshaw
    q coples
    r reiff
    k martin
    b weeden

    Xfactor Rookies:
    c harnish x2
    m kalil x2
    n foles
    j blackmon
    m sanu
    ty hilton
    l james
    c rainey
    d wilson
    b quick
    m floyd
    d still
    k moore
    b boykin
    s gilmore
    d decastro
    p konz
    a dennard
    b irvin x2
    m ingram
    c upshaw
    m martin
    t benjamin
    t ganaway
    c jones
    a corp
    b taylor
    j bequette
    r matthews x2
    d herron
    j wright
    d still
    r lindley
    k wright
    l david
    c johnson
    w mercilus
    m barron
    d poe
    o charles
    j white
    c hayward
    k reyes
    r hillman


    Orange Rookie Refractors:
    r hillman
    b pierce
    b winn
    g iloka
    j jenkins
    m jones
    r matthews
    w mercilus
    c gray
    a branch x2
    v ballard
    j crick
    k wright
    o charles
    v currya corp
    a jeffery
    z brown
    b quick

    Camo Rookie Refractors:
    m mcnutt
    b irvin
    j adams

    Purple Rookie Refractors:
    b osweiler
    g iloka
    g robinson
    d castro
    c upshaw
    m adams
    f cox
    d herron
    ty hilton
    d poe
    j jenkins
    t wilson

    Pink Rookie Refractors:
    b pierce
    tj graham
    d wylie

    Black Rookie Refractors:
    d posey
    r reiff

    Blue Rookie refractors:
    g childs
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.


    link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

    I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx714 View Post
    here is my list of chrome I have. I'm only looking for autos or multi-colored patches and old school, hof rookies.

    Base Refractors:
    d bowe x2
    t brady
    a hernandez
    m sanchez x3
    r gronk x2


    t smith x3
    j freeman x3
    chris johnson x2
    c palmer x2
    t romo
    d revis
    n suh
    m austin
    b roelisberger
    j maclin
    b gabbert
    m forte
    m jones drew
    m lynch
    m turner
    j pierre paul x2
    j finely
    r moss
    t polamalu
    r bush x2
    a gates
    r helu
    s bradford
    c woodson
    s smith panthers
    d thomas
    m schuab x2
    g jennins
    c palmer
    v davis
    v miller

    Base Xfactors:
    j jones x2
    v miller
    f gore x2
    d ware x2
    m austin
    c woodson
    d revis
    t polamalu
    d jackson x2
    m vick
    chris johnson
    w welker
    t tebow
    a brown x2
    d bowe
    e thomas
    p willis
    r fitzpatrick
    f jackson x2
    j graham
    h nicks
    a bradshaw
    mingram
    s holmes
    t hightower
    a gates
    j locker
    c matthews
    aj green
    c newton
    a boldin

    Orange Base Refractors:
    v jackson x2
    j baldwin x2
    l mccoy
    c newton
    a boldin
    m turner
    r bush
    m colston
    s smith panthers
    r mathews
    l blount
    r white
    c ponder
    s bradford
    r helu
    p rivers
    d baldwin
    d mcfadden
    a gates
    r moss
    d bowe

    Pink Base Refractors:
    aj green
    m lynch
    t smith
    c woodson
    a dalton

    Blue Base Refractors:
    r wayne
    h nicks

    Purple Base Refractors:
    a johnson
    j cutler
    t romo
    m sanchez
    r mathews
    a brown
    e manning


    Black Base Refractors:
    r bush

    Camo Refractors:
    m ryan
    c ponder
    r mathis
    d murray
    d baldwin
    m stafford
    w welker
    e thomas

    Rookie Reprints:
    b starr
    r staubach
    s jurgensen
    a rodgers
    m stafford
    p simms x3
    s young
    j elway
    d fouts
    j kelly x2
    j plunkett
    j namath
    t bradshaw

    Rookie Refractors:
    l james x2
    l kuechly x2
    b pierce
    d wolfe x2
    ty hilton
    c rainey
    c givens
    tj graham
    c fleener
    b osweiler
    d kirkpatrick
    f cox
    j jenkins
    a allen
    t wilson
    m jones
    g iloka
    i pead
    j crick
    p konz
    k moore x2
    k zeitler
    t benjamin
    c jones
    c hayward
    n foles x2
    m ingram
    a dennard
    j white
    g robinson
    m kalil
    g childs
    c upshaw
    q coples
    r reiff
    k martin
    b weeden

    Xfactor Rookies:
    c harnish x2
    m kalil x2
    n foles
    j blackmon
    m sanu
    ty hilton
    l james
    c rainey
    d wilson
    b quick
    m floyd
    d still
    k moore
    b boykin
    s gilmore
    d decastro
    p konz
    a dennard
    b irvin x2
    m ingram
    c upshaw
    m martin
    t benjamin
    t ganaway
    c jones
    a corp
    b taylor
    j bequette
    r matthews x2
    d herron
    j wright
    d still
    r lindley
    k wright
    l david
    c johnson
    w mercilus
    m barron
    d poe
    o charles
    j white
    c hayward
    k reyes
    r hillman


    Orange Rookie Refractors:
    r hillman
    b pierce
    b winn
    g iloka
    j jenkins
    m jones
    r matthews
    w mercilus
    c gray
    a branch x2
    v ballard
    j crick
    k wright
    o charles
    v currya corp
    a jeffery
    z brown
    b quick

    Camo Rookie Refractors:
    m mcnutt
    b irvin
    j adams

    Purple Rookie Refractors:
    b osweiler
    g iloka
    g robinson
    d castro
    c upshaw
    m adams
    f cox
    d herron
    ty hilton
    d poe
    j jenkins
    t wilson

    Pink Rookie Refractors:
    b pierce
    tj graham
    d wylie

    Black Rookie Refractors:
    d posey
    r reiff

    Blue Rookie refractors:
    g childs
    I could use all that I dont have already. My chrome needs are in my original post. bucket link is in my sig. Thanks.
    Jason

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •