Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    because they were christian and all belong to christian churches, and again, no one said it was founded as a christian nation, just that christians were the founders.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    because they were christian and all belong to christian churches, and again, no one said it was founded as a christian nation, just that christians were the founders.
    I don't understand why that's such a horrible thing for some people to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post

I agree that some of the founding fathers may have been christians and that the never intended it to be a so called christian nation but your conservative friends will take issue with you saying that no one said that America was founded as a christian nation.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I agree that some of the founding fathers may have been christians and that the never intended it to be a so called christian nation but your conservative friends will take issue with you saying that no one said that America was founded as a christian nation.
    So? That's their problem.

veggie, that offends me as much as people saying they were not Christians.

I am unsure why anyone cares, besides those who are studying academic religion or US history.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12