Memphis Cop Car Ends Up Against Pole, Other Cops Ticket Drivers for What?

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I see no problem with people getting tickets if they blocked traffic because they wanted to get pictures of video. If you want a picture park your car in a valid spot and get out and take pictures. Don't stop traffic.

it is pretty crazy how a car would get into that position without falling to one side or the other.

as for the websites seeming request that the officer be ticketed for reckless driving... I'd hope he'd be required to attend the driving training again.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Good.
    Too many people don't know driving too slow is a ticket able offence, and it should be. Happens here every year. There's a fire, so everyone leaves to go look at it. Every year we have idiots blocking emergency vehicles, positioning their boats so it's impossible for water bombers to reload, etc. All to get a slightly better look or a picture for Facebook. Rubberneckers tick me off to no end.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

I don't see anything wrong with them giving out tickets....when people drive slow in front of me I think of a lot worse things to do to them....especially on the freeway
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Veggie making a thread to irrationally express his dislike for cops, how original
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Rubberneckers tick me off to no end.
    I like the term "casualty vampires"
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content