Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

College Team Trading Group (May/June 2013)

Welcome to the SCF College Team Trading Group! This is the May/June 2013 Edition.

This group features 10 traders who are college football collecting maniacs. We love anything and everything that has to do with our favorite college team on cardboard, and love to trade to others who feel the same way! We trade cards of our partner's favorite team to them, and in return, get cards of our favorite team.

Here are the GENERAL RULES, both for being a member and to guide your trade:

-Must have 20 positive feedback or higher.
    -Must have no "NO Buying/Selling/Trading" or "Must Send First" tags.
    -Must have NO NEGATIVE feedback. (Please PM jrlebert if you have ONE NEGATIVE, no more.)
    -Should provide proof (photobucket, website, etc.) of your "awesome fan-ness" and collection of your team. (OPTIONAL, but recommended)

-You are required to send out one (1) package per trading period. There is NO MINIMUM or MAXIMUM in terms of numbers of cards, but a good assortment of game used, autographs, serial numbered, inserts and base are expected in each package. However, traders remember what they receive, and will likely send according to what they have received before. Also, you are always welcome to send packages out to multiple members in a given trading period, but please make sure you take care of your paired partner first. Please use the TM for ALL trades.

-Must post your trade in the trade manager within 21 days of the pairings being posted. Please contact your partner and confirm with them you are trading with them. Once a trade is posted and confirmed by both partners, the trade must be completed or negative feedback will be left.
    -Must complete your trade NO LATER THAN the final day of the second month of the trading period.
    -If you do not receive your end, the Trade Manager is your only recourse on SCF. Protect yourself!

-You will not be paired with another partner if your package has not been received by the previous pairing's partner.

-You may go on hiatus BEFORE the next pairings are posted. Your spot will be held for 2 months (one pairing), or until otherwise requested by another member. Once paired, you are expected to come through on your end of the trade.

-Please post scans of what you receive from others in the group. Part of the fun of this group is seeing what everyone else gets in their packages!

-Feel free to chat about whatever else you like (per SCF rules, of course) as part of this group. We are all college football fans, and are very passionate about our teams and collections. This group is what collecting is all about

-Lastly, please remember that we are all established members and traders here on SCF. Please send your packages on time, filled with goodness. Once the trade is confirmed in the trade manager, it is perfectly acceptable to assume your partner is going to send. Don't wait to send until you receive your end. Trust your partners!

PM jrlebert to apply!

We only have one member per college team. Occasionally, members do leave the group, so check back often, as your team may become available!
    We are always looking for more great members! We'd love to trade with you!

Our members: (click on their username to view their College Team Collector Profile! NEW!)

Auburn Tigers: AUTaxMan
    Boise State Broncos: jrlebert
    Georgia Bulldogs: 99presspass
    Iowa Hawkeyes: nezarnino
    Marshall Thundering Herd: Herdfan13
    Miami Hurricanes: jaydepasse
    Michigan Wolverines: michigandan
    Penn State Nittany Lions: Welker83
    Tennessee Volunteers: jaybird_1981
    Virginia Cavaliers: 11chaos

May / June 2013 Trading Partners:

jaydepasse (Miami) & jaybird_1981 (Tennessee)
    nezarnino (Iowa) & 99presspass (Georgia)
    michigandan (Michigan) & 11chaos (Virginia)
    Herdfan13 (Marshall) & Welker83 (Penn. St.)
    AUTaxMan (Auburn) & jrlebert (Boise St.)

Thread History: (began Nov/Dec 2012)

November/December 2012
    January/February 2013
    March/April 2013
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Here is a breakdown of who has shared scans so far, and how many of the three pairing threads they have shared their scans in:

AUTaxMan: 3
    jrlebert: 2
    jaybird_1981: 2
    michigandan: 1

Guys, only four of the 10 of us have shared scans, and only one of us, Brandon, has shared in all 3. I am including myself in this when I say this... we need more active participation! Scans and comments here is what not only keeps this group active and rolling, but also what gets other members to join as well! Please share your scans.

On another note, please send your package when it is ready, not when you receive the other person's package. We are all experienced, trustworthy traders. Let's send and receive independently.

Hope everyone enjoys their pairings, and if you have any issues or questions, PM me!
    Hidden Content

If I get my scanner to work ow ill scan some stuff up. I will try to be more active with this. Glad I got Tennessee this time, should be easy to get a nice package together for it

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Also, be sure to put up a blog post if you have not, and read the post of the person you're trading with so you'll know what they're looking for.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (107)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydepasse View Post
    If I get my scanner to work ow ill scan some stuff up. I will try to be more active with this. Glad I got Tennessee this time, should be easy to get a nice package together for it
    Hey I sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Also, be sure to put up a blog post if you have not, and read the post of the person you're trading with so you'll know what they're looking for.
    Yes, please! Most of us have one up, but for those of you who do not, please just copy and paste mine, and put your info in! These are super helpful!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Here's the March-April lot from michigandan:

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Brandon, PM'd you...
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    What, no Titus Young jokes yet for our esteemed TCG coordinator?

(As if I can talk with Q.Groves recent transgressions)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yeah... pretty spectacular flame out by TY. Twice! In one day!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast