2012 Topps Chrome Blue Wave pack sealed for sale Richardson, Wilson, Martin, Hayward

sold
    Last edited by Stevca1125; 05-03-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

what was the auto card you redeemed, I got a similar pack with trent Richardson and doug martin and Hayward from a lamichael james prism auto /50...just curious

Brian quick autograph redemption. I also have about 10 more coming so I'm excited to see what I get if I get any other packs.
    Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

yeah that's real cool, I still have 1 left , redemption auto of dre Kirkpatrick, but it's starting to look like he might not sign....I don't know why they do that...I am trying to find out if they replace the card will I still get my 2nd pack of blue waves

I am waiting on a bunch. I know they take a while but after getting the first blue wave pack I'm excited to see what else I'll get if anything.