Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading for vintage baseball- and 2001 Fleer E-X

E-X has been one of my favorite sets for a long time, and I have decided I want to build both the 2001 football and baseball sets, including rookies. I really don't have any yet, so if you have some for trade, even base, please let me know. Ill happily trade back cards of your team/player for the base, and for the nicer rookies, we can work on better deals.

I also want just about any 1969 or earlier baseball, especially HOFers or pre-war stuff- but Ill trade for just about anything

Anyone want to trade?

When you tell me what you have, let me know what you are looking for so I can let you know what Ive got

Thanks!

Ed
    taking a break from trading

2. Wata Photo
    I'm mainly looking to trade for gu and auto's that I need of Orioles and baseball HOFer's. However, I will consider others that make good trade bait. Here are "vintage" baseball I have available (1969 and earlier) ---

1969 Topps #260 Reggie Jackson "RC" (it's bv is $300. However, because of creases upper left and lower left(no trace of creases on the back), and corner wear (no layering or fuzz) I'll trade it for $100-125 in bv depending on what is offered. The color is good, and the back is fine.)

1968 Topps #1 Batting Leaders Clemente/Gonzalez/M. Alou
    1964 Topps #3 1963 N L Pitching Leaders Koufax/Marichal/Spahn/Maloney
    1962 Topps #54 1961 N L HR Leaders Cepeda/Mays/F. Robinson

1956 Topps #'s 19 & 43

1957 Topps #'s 208 Lew Burdette, 206,205,204,200 Gil McDougald,196,195,193,192 Jerry Coleman,190,155,152,150 Bob Friend,148,147,145,143,137,136,133 Del Crandall,128,127

Hope we can work out a deal/trade. Have a good night, Rodney

up we go

Rodney, Ive got nothing that you are looking for
    thanks
    Ed

I got a Vintage section in my bucket. check it out and PM me.

Thanks for the quick reply. If you still have them, I'd be interested in your Warren Spahn auto & Miguel Tejada gu. If they are available, what are their bv's?

miggy is for trade, the spahn auto isn't movable right now

thanks
    Ed

Thanks for the quick reply. If the Spahn becomes available plmk. I'm still interested in the Tejada, but due to postage rates, I'd rather get it in a trade of more value. Have a good afternoon.

i agree completely, it just isn't feasible to do small deals any more
    thanks!
    Ed

up to trade!

any trade interest tonight?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast