Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have the

Clemens and Jeter
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I collect GEORGE BRETT, DON MATTINGLY, DALE MURPHY ~ Andrew McCutchen, Manny Machado, and Yankees

what would you be interested in? Im up for a small trade
    Ed
    taking a break from trading

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    what would you be interested in? Im up for a small trade
    Ed
    I mostly only collect baseball. 80s primarily and Yankees. Only hockey I do is Edmonton. I tried checking your bucket but its pretty empty.
    I collect GEORGE BRETT, DON MATTINGLY, DALE MURPHY ~ Andrew McCutchen, Manny Machado, and Yankees

I don't usually post lower end stuff in my bucket, and its horribly out of date. I could probably find some Yankees base to send your way for the 2 base cards you have that I need

Ed

I don't usually post lower end stuff in my bucket, and its horribly out of date. I could probably find some Yankees base to send your way for the 2 base cards you have that I need

Ed

depends who we are talking about. The Clemens is not a big deal but the Jeter is part of my Yankees stuff that is semi-PC. Not saying I want to over value the card, just don't want to hand it away for any player.

ok- honestly, its probably not worth trying to make a trade- id still need all the rest of the base, and I don't honestly want to list a ton of base to try and make a tiny trade
    thanks though
    Ed

ok- honestly, its probably not worth trying to make a trade- id still need all the rest of the base, and I don't honestly want to list a ton of base to try and make a tiny trade
    thanks though
    Ed
    I didn't ask for a ton of base cards, just said I wanted someone decent for the Jeter. But good luck in your set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12