Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Kobe Bryant battles mom, NJ business over auction

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

If this stuff is hers, meaning that Kobe gave it to her as souvenirs or gifts, then there is no way that someone can stop her from selling it. It's her stuff now and she can do with it whatever she wants.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Happy Mothers Day

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can't imagine he gave her his trophies, high school championship rings and varsity letters. Kids leave that type of stuff with their parents, it doesn't make it their property to sell.

My son wrestled in high school and set the school record for pins in a season as a freshman, broke his own record as a senior, set the school record for wins in a season as a senior, was the regional champ in his weight class and placed at the state championships as a senior as well as won or placed in numerous other tournaments. He has plaques commemorating his school records and trophies for his wins at regionals and states and about 2 dozen medals and 8 or 10 trophies for winning other tournaments. Those belong to him. They have been sitting at my house for a few years now even though he has moved out, but they are still his.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Lol I see what you did there.