Worst News of the Day - Onrait & O'Toole Leaving TSN for Fox Sports LA

Who will yell "BOBROVSKY!" and grow ridiculous mustaches for Movember now?

Good for Jay & Dan, bad day for Canadian sports telecast fans.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

This has me devastated. They were the best. No doubt.
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Being stateside we don't get TSN here which is a real shame as Jay and Dan are simply awesome. I love going on Youtube when I'm bored and I could watch Jay and Dan clips for hours. I don't know how anybody could replace them on TSN, Jay and Dan are legendary and its definitely a sad day for TSN watchers.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Boooo! Going to miss those 2 characters in a sea of stiffs who take themselves as serious as a heart attack.

Well Fox Sports has just improved ten fold, and now will have personality!!!

I will miss these guys, as they were my late night entertainment after I get off work to watch highlights from the games of the day. They are the best show on TV, and of course they have to go as a unit. No one has the chemistry Jay, and Dan have.

My American friends you will be blessed... And maybe they will get to show some CFL highlights too... ...
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    From the land of Rider Nation, and the Home of the 2013 Grey Cup Champion Saskatchewan Roughriders!!

I'm going to miss mail it in Fridays. LOL
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    sad