Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Low end trading anyone?

    Let's make this simple. You tell me what low end gu, autos, inserts, numbered, base, or inserts you have of Sixers or Villanova alum and tell me what you collect, and I see what I have. I'm talking a maximum 10 BV per card. Let me know what you have and what you like. Thanks!
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

  2. #2
    Let me know if you like any of these:

    Dante Cunningham 09-10 Upper Deck RC
    Thaddeus Young 07-08 Bowman RC /2999
    Evan Turner 12-13 Prestige 132
    Nick Young 12-13 Panini 128
    Andrew Bynum 12-13 Absolute 48
    Thaddeus Young 12-13 Absolute 94
    Julius Erving 12-13 Marquee 110
    Jrue Holiday 12-13 Prestige 70
    Doug Collins 12-13 Hoops 29
    Thaddeus Young 10-11 R&S 13
    Evan Turner 12-13 Elite 79
    Kyle Lowry 08-09 UD 88
    Thaddeus Young 09-10 R&S 75

    I collect OKC Thunder. I could also trade these for some low end RCs.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Have these if you're interested:

    Dante Cunningham UD Draft Edition Auto #ed /499
    Andre Iguodala Panini Court Kings Artistry Auto #ed /99
    Andre Iguodala Rookies and Stars Prime Cutz patch /50

    Or CMB

    Album 1:
    http://s623.photobucket.com/user/DHAKIS/library/?sort=6&page=1

    Album 2:
    http://s623.photobucket.com/user/DHA...?sort=9&page=1

    Looking for Kobe's only. Particularly the PRIZM USA inserts. Refractor and BASE. LMK thanks!
    Last edited by JMac20; 05-03-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    Hidden Content LAKERS / ANGELS
    Collects: KOBE BRYANT, MIKE TROUT & MANNY
    MACHADO.
    KOBE - 236 Different Cards

    TROUT - 95 Different Cards
    MACHADO - 16 Different Cards
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    LMK if interested in any of these, looking for Knicks, Bulls, Warriors,Oakland Raiders. lmk.

    12/13 Totally Cert Red GU Randy Foye

    07/08 UD Game JerseyJulius Erving

    12/13 Prizm Arnett Moultrie RC
    12/13 Totally Cert Lavoy Allen RC
    12/13 Totally Cert Blue Maalik Wayns /299
    12/13 Totally Cert Blue Jrue Holiday /299
    12/13 Totally Cert Red Evan Turner /499
    12/13 Panini Spirit of the Game Jrue Holiday
    12/13 Panini Lavoy Allen RC

    05/06 Bowman Chrome Louis Williams RC
    98/99 Topps Record Numbers Allen Iverson
    96/97 Fresh Foundations Allen Iverson
    95/96 Fleer Metal JerryStackhouse RC
    95/96 Flair Class of 95 Jerry Stackhouse RC

  5. #5
    To all of you, I'm heading to work in a few minutes so I will let you know a bit later what I need and what I have for you.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

  6. #6
    Here is my list of 76ers and Villanova cards. Let me know what Indiana Pacers stuff you have!

    2012-13 Panini Prestige Moe Harkless RC
    2012-13 Hoops Nikola Vucevic RC
    2010-11 Donruss Allen Iverson Jersey Kings
    2009-10 Upper Deck Jrue Holiday RC
    2009-10 Classics Moses Malone Classic Greats
    2009-10 Classics Samuel Dalembert Dress Code
    2007-08 Fleer Thaddeus Young RC (86-87 style)
    2007-08 Topps Jason Smith RC
    2007-08 Topps 50th Anniversary Jason Smith RC
    2007-08 Fleer Jason Smith RC (1986-87 style)
    2007-08 Hot Prospects Andre Miller Stat Tracker
    2006-07 Fleer Bobby Jones RC
    2006-07 Ultra Allen Iverson Gold Medallion
    2006-07 Topps Allan Ray RC
    2006-07 Upper Deck Kyle Lowry RC
    2003-04 Fleer Ultra Keith Van Horn Gold Medallion
    1998-99 Topps Nazr Mohammed RC
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/Ricky Davis
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/Zendon Hamilton
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/DeMarco Johnson
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/Jeff Sheppard
    1998-99 Collector's Choice Allen Iverson Starquest Blue
    1999-00 Topps Allen Iverson Record Numbers
    1997-98 Tim Thomas Starquest one star insert
    1997-98 Collector's Choice Tim Thomas RC
    Last edited by emfritz10; 05-04-2013 at 08:46 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Let me know if you like any of these:

    Dante Cunningham 09-10 Upper Deck RC
    Thaddeus Young 07-08 Bowman RC /2999
    Evan Turner 12-13 Prestige 132
    Nick Young 12-13 Panini 128
    Andrew Bynum 12-13 Absolute 48
    Thaddeus Young 12-13 Absolute 94
    Julius Erving 12-13 Marquee 110
    Jrue Holiday 12-13 Prestige 70
    Doug Collins 12-13 Hoops 29
    Thaddeus Young 10-11 R&S 13
    Evan Turner 12-13 Elite 79
    Kyle Lowry 08-09 UD 88
    Thaddeus Young 09-10 R&S 75

    I collect OKC Thunder. I could also trade these for some low end RCs.
    Sorry for the delayed response. I can use all of them, I'm not home at the moment but know I have some OKC stuff for you. Ill get back to you tomorrow (hopefully) with what I have.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JMac20 View Post
    Have these if you're interested:

    Dante Cunningham UD Draft Edition Auto #ed /499
    Andre Iguodala Panini Court Kings Artistry Auto #ed /99
    Andre Iguodala Rookies and Stars Prime Cutz patch /50

    Or CMB

    Album 1:
    http://s623.photobucket.com/user/DHAKIS/library/?sort=6&page=1

    Album 2:
    http://s623.photobucket.com/user/DHA...?sort=9&page=1

    Looking for Kobe's only. Particularly the PRIZM USA inserts. Refractor and BASE. LMK thanks!
    I like them, I may have some Kobes/Trouts for you. Ill get a list tomorrow.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    LMK if interested in any of these, looking for Knicks, Bulls, Warriors,Oakland Raiders. lmk.

    12/13 Totally Cert Red GU Randy Foye

    07/08 UD Game JerseyJulius Erving

    12/13 Prizm Arnett Moultrie RC
    12/13 Totally Cert Lavoy Allen RC
    12/13 Totally Cert Blue Maalik Wayns /299
    12/13 Totally Cert Blue Jrue Holiday /299
    12/13 Totally Cert Red Evan Turner /499
    12/13 Panini Spirit of the Game Jrue Holiday
    12/13 Panini Lavoy Allen RC

    05/06 Bowman Chrome Louis Williams RC
    98/99 Topps Record Numbers Allen Iverson
    96/97 Fresh Foundations Allen Iverson
    95/96 Fleer Metal JerryStackhouse RC
    95/96 Flair Class of 95 Jerry Stackhouse RC
    Need em all except for the Stackhouses, Ill get you a list of what I have for you tomorrow.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    Here is my list of 76ers and Villanova cards. Let me know what Indiana Pacers stuff you have!

    2012-13 Panini Prestige Moe Harkless RC
    2012-13 Hoops Nikola Vucevic RC
    2010-11 Donruss Allen Iverson Jersey Kings
    2009-10 Upper Deck Jrue Holiday RC
    2009-10 Classics Moses Malone Classic Greats
    2009-10 Classics Samuel Dalembert Dress Code
    2007-08 Fleer Thaddeus Young RC (86-87 style)
    2007-08 Topps Jason Smith RC
    2007-08 Topps 50th Anniversary Jason Smith RC
    2007-08 Fleer Jason Smith RC (1986-87 style)
    2007-08 Hot Prospects Andre Miller Stat Tracker
    2006-07 Fleer Bobby Jones RC
    2006-07 Ultra Allen Iverson Gold Medallion
    2006-07 Topps Allan Ray RC
    2006-07 Upper Deck Kyle Lowry RC
    2003-04 Fleer Ultra Keith Van Horn Gold Medallion
    1998-99 Topps Nazr Mohammed RC
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/Ricky Davis
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/Zendon Hamilton
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/DeMarco Johnson
    1998-99 Edge Impulse Tim Thomas/Jeff Sheppard
    1998-99 Collector's Choice Allen Iverson Starquest Blue
    1999-00 Topps Allen Iverson Record Numbers
    1997-98 Tim Thomas Starquest one star insert
    1997-98 Collector's Choice Tim Thomas RC
    2012-13 Panini Prestige Moe Harkless RC
    2012-13 Hoops Nikola Vucevic RC
    2010-11 Donruss Allen Iverson Jersey Kings
    2009-10 Upper Deck Jrue Holiday RC
    2009-10 Classics Moses Malone Classic Greats
    2009-10 Classics Samuel Dalembert Dress Code
    2007-08 Fleer Thaddeus Young RC (86-87 style)
    2007-08 Topps Jason Smith RC
    2007-08 Topps 50th Anniversary Jason Smith RC
    2007-08 Fleer Jason Smith RC (1986-87 style)
    2007-08 Hot Prospects Andre Miller Stat Tracker
    2006-07 Fleer Bobby Jones RC
    2006-07 Ultra Allen Iverson Gold Medallion
    2006-07 Topps Allan Ray RC
    2006-07 Upper Deck Kyle Lowry RC

    Need these, Ill get you a list of Pacers tomorrow.
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •