Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Those that got a spot and are from Canada I've had delay in shipping. My son has been sick all week so far, looking ahead I should be able to get them out on Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for your patience.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Thanks for the update, Roger, hope your little guy feels better soon.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Thanks for the update, Roger, hope your little guy feels better soon.
    I'll be happy when the puking and other stuff just stop.....even the damn cat puked yesterday and today..SMH

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Hey guys, got my 3 packs in the mail today and here are the results. Thanks again for hosting this card cash pack sale.

Tyson Sexsmith Rookie Gems Emerald Parallel /10

Nice pull, never heard of him but /10 is GREAT!

Got mine today, nothing huge but did get these, thanks. Daniel

Braden Holtby Double Diamond
    Brian Leetch Triple Diamond
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Roger, Thanks for putting this together. Got mine a couple of days ago......( my kids are sick too!....Hope your little guy is over the hump)

Here is what I pulled.......nothing major but I was happy....Always love this product:

Carter Ashton RC
    Andrew Joudrey RC (no idea)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content (Use this first because it's just better!!)
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Just to keep tabs on the hits so far:

1 x Double Diamond Vets
    2 x Triple Diamond Vets
    1 x Triple Diamond RC
    Quad Diamond RC

Emerald /10

So we still have the two GU's, 2 Triple Diamond RC's, 5 Double Diamond Vets, the Quad Vet, and 1 Triple Vet.

Good odds on each of the remaining 5 folks to receive a good hit of some sort.
    Last edited by RGM81; 05-15-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Canadian ones were mailed today!

GO B's!

Got mine today. Brett Hull Double game used Blue for the Calgary Flames. Its a 19 draft card nice looking and a triple Rookie of Dalton Prout for the jackets. Thanks again.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast