2012 NT or Five Star?

Which cards do you like more? National Treasures or Five Star?

I can't stand the mass amounts of redemptions in panini products and they seem to have mostly manufactured patches in their cards, but I like NT more than 5 star. I like the fact that 5 star mostly uses better quality patches, but they are small and the cards themselves look fake. Like they were trying too hard to make them look expensive and made them look like cheap knock offs.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I like the greatest signatures NT subset and the on-card base autos from five star

Five Star. Made by Topps (just not hearing a single good thing about Panini anymore) and I like the looks of Five Star more. And like meandsharon said, it seems like anymore if you pull an auto in any Panini product it is a redemption and you don't have to look far to find numerous stories of Panini not fulfilling redemptions or replacing with junk autos.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

5 star!
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.