Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I can use them all. LMK what we can work out.
    Is the 5 cards mailed enough for you to PM the 8 codes? Let me know what is fair to you.
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    300 or all or 200 for just the chase card codes. If you agree post something up.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by NostalgicJolt View Post
    Is the 5 cards mailed enough for you to PM the 8 codes? Let me know what is fair to you.
    Sounds good. Post it up & I'll accept.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

I have 11 codes unused. I need the Jones and Votto mini and also could any of the blue border parallels from 2013 opening day other than dominguez. Send me an offer and we can go from there. Thanks
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by unctarheels10 View Post
    I have 11 codes unused. I need the Jones and Votto mini and also could any of the blue border parallels from 2013 opening day other than dominguez. Send me an offer and we can go from there. Thanks
    Trade pending on all the blue parallels but you can have the minis if you want to trade. LMK how many you'd give for them. Remember you don't have to mail them. Thanks!
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    300 or all or 200 for just the chase card codes. If you agree post something up.

Eric
    I appreciate it but not interested.
    Hidden Content

would you do the delmon young gold with the jones and votto mini? for all 11
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by unctarheels10 View Post
    would you do the delmon young gold with the jones and votto mini? for all 11
    All the golds are now gone too.
    Hidden Content

I have one, do you have any chomre refractors?
    I DO NOT SHIP OUT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Hidden Content

I have 2, let me know what you got for Expos or Blue Jays?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast