Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by roro17 View Post
    I have one, do you have any chomre refractors?
    No sorry. Thanks anyway.
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nerf2003 View Post
    I have 2, let me know what you got for Expos or Blue Jays?
    None sorry. Not going to ship to Canada any more, but thanks.
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NostalgicJolt View Post
    All the golds are now gone too.

I would give you the 11 for the 2 minis and the yu 3d motion or any 3d motion if the yu is gone. If none are left I will trade for the 2 minis. Let me know thanks
    -I build sets and collect Atlanta Braves
    -My main wants are Chipper/Freeman/Heyward/Uptons/Simmons/Kimbrel/Minor/Teheran (mainly current braves inserts)
    -My days off of work vary and I will do my best to get the cards shipped as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by unctarheels10 View Post
    I would give you the 11 for the 2 minis and the yu 3d motion or any 3d motion if the yu is gone. If none are left I will trade for the 2 minis. Let me know thanks
    Still have the Yu. Will trade those 3 & post it. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123