My great expo pickups!! Sweet cup rookies

Hi guys,

So, as always, I took the trip to Toronto international center to enjoy the expo. I must say that this season was the best in a long time.

Without further ado:

Doughty cup

Parise cup

Kopitar cup

Price cup

And my fav, a sweet card from Jeremy!

My bucket:

Hidden Content

love the nash and kopitar
    Looking for:
    The most unique 08-09 The Cup Limited Logos that I can get.

Great looking cards Matt. Love the Nash, Price and Doughty cards.
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

Nice Expo Pick ups
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content (Bucket is not up to date)
    Hidden Content

Lots of great pickups! Gotta get me a nice Price as well! But IMO, the Nash is the "star" of the break ( see what I did there =P ), those pre lockout RC Au Patches /99 are some of my favs !
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Fleury / Mrazek / M. Jones ***

Bucket - Hidden Content

I love that Doughty, personally. You always rock some awesome Cup show n tells, Matty, and thanks for walking up behind me at the expo and slapping my shoulder hard enough to make me jump a little bit. :) Always good to see you and the gf at the show, dude. :)

@Canucksfan: I really wish I had your creative genius so I'd never run out of cheesy titles for my threads!

@Ravens: Appreciate the compliments and sorry if I hurt your back. The Doughty can be yours if you manage to let me have the Turris ;)

To all else: Thank you for the feedback! Those Nash premier rookies are so rare but I've wanted one since I was a kid so I figured it was my time!

My bucket:

Hidden Content