Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

Just got off the phone setting up my replacements - hoping it goes well and is resolved quickly - but not holding my breath!

According to the UD guy on the phone, the cards were produced but will not be signed for whatever reason. Didn't have details.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Just got off the phone setting up my replacements - hoping it goes well and is resolved quickly - but not holding my breath!

According to the UD guy on the phone, the cards were produced but will not be signed for whatever reason. Didn't have details.

did you make sure you gave a good list of players you would like for replacement
    when I did mine I gave 7 names of the penguins players I coolect and then gave about 5-6 more of others just in case.

also when your card arrives and your not ahppy, call them back and complain, you should get what your looking for
    also make sure if you card is bv say 100, you geta card of smae bv and not 2 $50 cards

be persistent and good luck
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

How weird they have the cards but yet they cant fulfill them, wonder what came up ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How weird they have the cards but yet they cant fulfill them, wonder what came up ?

They basically blamed Marty, said they have the cards produced, but he aint signin for whatever reason
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

did you make sure you gave a good list of players you would like for replacement
    when I did mine I gave 7 names of the penguins players I coolect and then gave about 5-6 more of others just in case.

also when your card arrives and your not ahppy, call them back and complain, you should get what your looking for
    also make sure if you card is bv say 100, you geta card of smae bv and not 2 $50 cards

be persistent and good luck
    jim

Yep I gave a list of all my PC players - hope this works out!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country
    See coldlakecards's Items on eBay

So what has Upper Deck been sending out as replacements? Mine should be in this week and will post up what my three high end Brodeurs were replaced with.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Well... I had a Brodeur Enshrinements /50 & a Limited Logos /50... and a Doughty POE /10 replaced with:

11/12 The Cup Taylor Hall Sig Patches /35
    11/12 The Cup Paajarvi Honorable Numbers /91
    10/11 The Cup Stamkos/Tavares Dual Enshrinements Auto /25
    11/12 The Cup Datsyuk Stanley Cup Sigs /50
    11/12 The Cup Fuhr/Kurri Dual Stanley Cup Sigs /25

Still not sure how I feel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Hmm, yes hard to say, some nice players in that list, but all fairly high numbered cards. That Doughty POE is a highly collectible card and the POE's typically fetch decent value. It would've been nice if they gave you a similar low numbered card for that Doughty, like an immortal inks or another POE.

Well... I had a Brodeur Enshrinements /50 & a Limited Logos /50... and a Doughty POE /10 replaced with:

11/12 The Cup Taylor Hall Sig Patches /35
    11/12 The Cup Paajarvi Honorable Numbers /91
    10/11 The Cup Stamkos/Tavares Dual Enshrinements Auto /25
    11/12 The Cup Datsyuk Stanley Cup Sigs /50
    11/12 The Cup Fuhr/Kurri Dual Stanley Cup Sigs /25

Still not sure how I feel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Hmm, yes hard to say, some nice players in that list, but all fairly high numbered cards. That Doughty POE is a highly collectible card and the POE's typically fetch decent value. It would've been nice if they gave you a similar low numbered card for that Doughty, like an immortal inks or another POE.

That was my problem with it too... at first I didn't even realize they included the Doughty Replacement and I was happy with those for the Brodeurs... but then...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country
    See coldlakecards's Items on eBay

got mine in today, here's what they were replacing: SP Authentic Limited Auto Patch /25, Ultimate Autographed Patches /10 and The Cup Limited Logos /50............................Here's what they sent me: 09-10 The Cup Stanley Cup Signatures Yzerman /50, 10-11 SPA SOTT Triple Brodeur/Giguere/MA Fleury 7/25 and 10-11 The Cup Foundations Quad Jersey Auto Lundqvist 10/15 (3clr,2clr,1clr,1clr)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12