Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (161)
    Country
    See beanschat's Items on eBay

My Promotion on COMC.com

Hey all! I just wanted to extend an offer to everyone here on my inventory at COMC.com. If you are already a member there, send me a post here letting me know..and I will accept an offer of 20% off of all cards for today only...if you are NOT a member there, email me a list of the cards you want, and I will reduce the price on the cards by 20% so you can buy them and still get the deal. I will only reduce them for a few hours though, so be sure to check back on when I get back to you that they are done. And no, you can't email me the list have me reduce the price, then offer my 20% off of that ...

Brian
    Haven't traded here in quite a while, but need to move some stale inventory from my tables. Looking for cards of local teams such as Royals, Chiefs, Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Vikings, Twins. Would also enjoy some vintage basketball of stars. Always open to Hall of Famers from the 70s and earlier, especially in football

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

moved to appropriate forum.....