Expo Pickups- Blue, White, and Platinum

Well another expo has come and gone, this time around I actually met some people on each of the forums so that was pretty cool. I only broke 1 box, 12-13 H&P because ITG had the best redemption program imo. Besides that I got some nice Leafs PC stuff, and 1 huge cornerstone at the end.

So the box of Heroes and Prospects, hadn't broken any this year so I didn't really expect anything. I think I did very well on the Mem side, not so much for the autos.

Inserts:
    3D Monahan
    3D Chase
    Subway SS Scheifele
    Top Prospects Grigorenko
    Memorial Cup Girard

Autos:

And GU:
    /20

/10

And finally the redemption, not too bad 3/3:

So moving on, here are my Leafs PC pickups: First 4 from a trade (Thanks Paul!) and the rest from the expo:

Kessel and Sittler Dominion /25, Salming Spgu AF, and a nice Kadri Auto RC

2 Bozak RC jerseys and a Kuli

Phaneuf Cup gold /25 (Thanks for the generosity Jeremy! Lol)

3 Sweet Auto Patches: Kessel Grabo, Frattin)

And finally, huge thanks to Robb for this one, my first true Gardiner 1/1, which also completes my first true rookie rainbow:

11-12 Limited RC Platinum 1/1

And the whole Limited "set":

Thanks a lot for looking, and thanks again to anyone I dealt with :)
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Great show, Alex, and it was great meeting you at the expo as well. Thanks for coming up and saying hi and not being intimidated by my lame sign. :) Sorry if I wasn't more talkative, I was in the midst of working out a deal with Jeremy there that involved over a thousand dollars in cards, so it was an intense moment.

Love the rainbow at the end. I wasn't expecting that beauty Rookie Numbers to be in there too, that really is the rainbow, well done!!
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

Great show for sure Paul, thanks haha. And no problem at all, I saw all the cards involved and I really didn't want to bother you, it looked like a very important deal (that will hopefully show up in a SnT?). I was going to wait and show you the Gardiner there, I had it on me, but it's just as cool showing it with the other 4 from Limited. If you have any good Gardiners available in the future, you know where to get rid of them lol!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content