Has anyone gone to the Hall of Fame Classic in the past. I plan on going and I was wondering if anyone has any info on it. Is it an easy place to get auto's?
This year they have announced 4 of the 6 HOFers who will be there. Rollie Fingers, Goose Gossage, Phil Niekro and Rickey Henderson. All I need is Rickey, But, I never would pass
on a free auto from a HOFer. 20 additional players are also expected to be there.
Below is a list of others scheduled to be there
Cox and Gaston will reprise their 1992 World Series matchup as opposing managers and draw on talent such as Joel Bennett, Brian Boehringer, Bob Boone, Bret Boone, Bert Campaneris, Will Clark, Doug Creek, John Doherty, Robert Fick, Brian Fisher, Dave Fleming, Cliff Floyd, Chuck Goggin, Jeffery Hammonds, Todd Haney, Jim Hannan, Al Levine, Jim Leyritz, T.J. Mathews, Brian McRae, Desi Relaford, Dennis Rasmussen, Benito Santiago, Mark Whiten and Dmitri Young.

The only players on that list work a OMLB is Will Clark and Bob Boone.

They are also offering a package called A Night at the Museum. for $50 you get a ticket to the game and then you get admission to the HOF after the game. They players are supposed to be walking around the Hall and you can meet them. Hopefully also get auto's

Anyone have any input on this? Thanks in advance