Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

875,000 Americans in terror suspects list database

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...0-5-years.html

The number of names on a highly classified U.S. central database used to track suspected terrorists has increased from 540,000 to 875,000 in just five years, it has been revealed.

The increase in names is believed to be due to security agencies using the system more in the wake of the failed 2009 attack on a plane by "underpants bomber" Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab in Detroit.

Intelligence and law enforcement officials later acknowledged in Congress they had missed clues to that attack despite Abdulmutallab's name appearing in the central database.

Known as the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), the database provides information on people whom U.S. authorities see as known, suspected or potential terrorists from around the world.

The list, which is maintained by the National Counterterrorism Center in Virginia, is used by security agencies use to build up information about possible terrorists, like the 'no-fly' list which prevents people who feature on it from boarding airplanes.

People on the list include alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, whose name was added in 2011 after the U.S. spy agency received a request from Russian authorities to investigate him for suspected radical Islamist activities.

The CIA also entered the name of Tsarnaev's mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva's, into the TIDE database.

The official familiar with the latest statistics said that even though the number of TIDE entries has grown substantially, the data is still manageable as intelligence agencies have improved their system of extract information from large amunts of data.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Anybody with Mohammed/Muhammed in their name is on this list, including "The Champ"
    Last edited by centrehice; 05-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the list were all Muslim and Immigrants.

Meanwhile the serial killers and people who murder little kids and people at movie theaters are born right here in America and are not Muslim.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the list were all Muslim and Immigrants.

Meanwhile the serial killers and people who murder little kids and people at movie theaters are born right here in America and are not Muslim.

this is a possible terrorist list, not serial killer, or psycho list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See richy707's Items on eBay

I'm not American, but am very familure with what's going on in America. I sure hope & pray for your country constantly that Freedom & Liberty for you all will prevail in these troubling times. If you see & know the truth of what's going on don't hesitate to share with all your friends and Family. God Bless you All!!
    Last edited by richybear; 05-07-2013 at 12:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

this is a possible terrorist list, not serial killer, or psycho list.

Stop using logic or common sense. It scares the liberals...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Stop using logic or common sense. It scares the conservatives...

There you go, I fixed that one for you good buddy.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am not the one complaining that a terrorist watchlist doesn't include pedophiles and serial killers...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Neither am I, yet for some reason you think I'm "scared". Funny, I don't feel scared. Duane knows my emotions better than me and we've never even met! AMAZING!

Oh, and liberals are STILL more guilty of unnecessarily lumping conservatives together and being insulting about it. Conservatives would NEVER do that...just ask them!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I am not the one complaining that a terrorist watchlist doesn't include pedophiles and serial killers...

So raping children and killing innocent people at random is not committing terror against the community?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast