Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    Nancy Grace is awful. I do not like her show at all. The way she talks and everything.
    Speaking of Nancy Grace;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5TyDHiITq1M
    "There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution" - John Adams, March 4, 1797 March 4, 1801

she says she would prefer the death penalty....let's get it over with then!

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    she says she would prefer the death penalty....let's get it over with then!
    I knoew right. Just give her the lethal injection this weekend and done.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbow View Post
    Hahahahaha
    Job Stewart did a bit on Grace and her insatiable bloodlust last night. It was pretty good.

Now she is saying that Jodi is getting VIP treatment beause they transfer her to a psych ward....SMH

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    Nancy Grace is awful. I do not like her show at all. The way she talks and everything.
    I agree. However, she was on The Soup once for just a few seconds and she almost seemed like a normal person. She's way too dramatic.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    I agree. However, she was on The Soup once for just a few seconds and she almost seemed like a normal person. She's way too dramatic.
    I suppose you have to give her credit somewhere. I mean, she sells. She must be doing something right.

I can't respect what she does. I'm sure she's a normal enough person but she's a big representative of the biggest problem that faces America, so I can't like her as a person either.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    watch HLN in the morning... the anchors are much more attractive.
    When I watch, it's usually when Dr. Drew is on the air. I don't watch Nancy Grace (way over dramatic).
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Well, Jodi has everything. I think she is hot, smart, very sexually, sexy, hardcore. People like that. She is going to make a lot of money if she makes a book about what really happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12