Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
    Quad is 1/5 need $200 Mattingly auto /50 need $40 Dlvd LMK

#/10 $25 dlvd LMK

YW

Trich $10 dlvd

who else you looking for?
    First off are you willing to do concealed cash thru the mail? would send in bubble mailer with tracking. As far as who i'm lloking for just 2012 rookies right now. 2 color or more patches, no autos beacuse they get expensive. Players: T rich, Lamar miller, J blackmon, Isaiah pead, micheal floyd, d allen, rueben randle, david wilson. Not a lot of money to spend on cards but would be interested in looking at a list.
    Go ahead and post the t rich if you can do cash, or if you get a list together maybe we could do a one time purchase. thats a very nice price! Thank you in advance for your time because thats the most valuable.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective!
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

Wow, very nice pickup! If trading I'd be interested in any of the Mattingly autos. Thanks.
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

Great haul there!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Quote Originally Posted by papaperk View Post
    First off are you willing to do concealed cash thru the mail? would send in bubble mailer with tracking. As far as who i'm lloking for just 2012 rookies right now. 2 color or more patches, no autos beacuse they get expensive. Players: T rich, Lamar miller, J blackmon, Isaiah pead, micheal floyd, d allen, rueben randle, david wilson. Not a lot of money to spend on cards but would be interested in looking at a list.
    Go ahead and post the t rich if you can do cash, or if you get a list together maybe we could do a one time purchase. thats a very nice price! Thank you in advance for your time because thats the most valuable.
    Sorry dont do cash thru the mail!

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan77 View Post
    Wow, very nice pickup! If trading I'd be interested in any of the Mattingly autos. Thanks.
    Make a strong offer
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Great haul there!
    TY Sir!
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

What would you need on the Marino shoe? Nice pick up!!

CMB if willing to trade for the T Rich and/or others you might have.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective!
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan4Life View Post
    What would you need on the Marino shoe? Nice pick up!!

$28 gift on the Marino LMK

Thanks for the responce, but I'm going to pass for right now. Thanks for your time.

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That's a really nice pick up.

I am interested in the Tiki and I am looking for Herman Moore stuff.
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast