Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

wickabee, perhaps my issue with saying they are born that way is I would then be applying they have a genetic disorder.

from what I know MSH and your sixth chromosome are the genetics that create the desire to mate and reproduce, and without this, their is no species.

I think personal sexuality is just as important as religious beliefs, morals, and values. and people will suffer through what they believe is right, which in essence is right. but I can tell you I cannot argue they are not born homosexual, neither one of us have the proof, it is just my opinion, and one that could be wrong. it is not about believing them or me being right, it is about seeing something a different way.
    if they ever find the gay gene, will it be considered a mutation, a syndrome, a disorder?

Is being left-handed a mutation, a syndrome, a disorder?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

from what I know it is a theory that being left handed has to do with genetics, so it might not be.

does being left handed make you lose the desire to mate with the opposite sex which results in procreation?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

from what I know it is a theory that being left handed has to do with genetics, so it might not be.

does being left handed make you lose the desire to mate with the opposite sex which results in procreation?

Does being born with an extra or missing toe make you lose your desire to mate?

SCF Rewards
    Country

habs, we could do this all day.

you are saying people are born with a genetic malfunction that make them gay, I say no.

but I am willing to say I could be wrong and SOME may be born this way and SOME may not. to me, it makes more sense they were not born this way, to you it makes more sense they are.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

you are saying people are born with a genetic malfunction that make them gay, I say no.

but I am willing to say I could be wrong and SOME may be born this way and SOME may not. to me, it makes more sense they were not born this way, to you it makes more sense they are.

I am NOT saying that. I am saying the whole sexual spectrum is NORMAL and where any of us land on it when we are born is NORMAL.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Who says it's a malfunction? Geneticists know what's up with DNA in regards to homosexuality, but they will not use the word "malfunction" in describing it. You have a real hard time with scientific fact, and religious dogma that will not allow you down that path. Start thinking in terms of real scientific absolutes, instead of tying everything to an inane religion, especially when it comes to behaviour or the ability to behave.

Being a certain proper way, or acting a certain proper way is not mutually exclusive to only those that follow your religion.

Sheesh .....
    Last edited by centrehice; 05-07-2013 at 11:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

show me the proof, the only known genetics I have already covered, there is no gay gene or string that has ever been found.

and what does this have to do with religion? religion was never mentioned and has nothing to do with being a homo are hetero sexual

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

show me the proof, the only known genetics I have already covered, there is no gay gene or string that has ever been found.

and what does this have to do with religion? religion was never mentioned and has nothing to do with being a homo are hetero sexual

Enlighten me. Have we found the straight gene yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Speaking of religion, when it comes to laws any law on the books or proposed law should have a secular non religious purpose. For example. Murder is prohibited by the 6th commandemnt. It also has a secular purpose because murder hurts people regardless of their religion. Homosexuality is prohibited in the bible and the koran. However no one has ever provided a valid secular non religious reason why it should be prohibited. I am still waiting for on while I listen to the crickets.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You associated positive morals with your christianity and almost exclusively in one argument yesterday. You type it on a fairly regular basis without knowing that you even do it. Some how you have a hard time connecting the disbeliever and that same person being able to live a moral life. Why is that?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast