Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You seem to have totally missed or misinterpreted my point. Let me be as clear and as basic as I possibly can.

A hand, left or right, can perform the same basic functions that it is intended for. A sex organ, can not perform the basic function that it is intended for unless it is used with it's biological opposite.

Instead of trying to say that I said something that I didn't say and attacking me for what I didn't say, try reading what I said and comprehending it. You will accomplish more and waste less of my time.

Really?

Do you want me to get graphic and explain how two men CAN use a sex organ together.

Also, how two women can also use their sex organs together to satisfy their sexual appetite.

If you think humans are all about procreation, then you're living in the wrong century.

On an individual level, a human's need is not to procreate, it is to satisfy their sexual desire.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Biologically speaking, I use my organ for evacuating my bladder a whole lot more than procreating. Just sayin.

You would think that if humans were "Intelligently designed" we wouldn't use our sexual organ for both sex and urinating, right?

This god character really messed up.

Or he's probably just really lazy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I don't know if a child molestor/rapist/etc can reform or not but I'm not going to take any chances with any kids that I know. I will offer the offendor my prayers but offer the kids a little bit of common sense.

So you have answered your own question. You do not believe your "all powerful" God can reform a sexual deviant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Spoken like a true lost soul
    You would think that if humans were "Intelligently designed" we wouldn't use our sexual organ for both sex and urinating, right?

This god character really messed up.

Or he's probably just really lazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So you have answered your own question. You do not believe your "all powerful" God can reform a sexual deviant.

Thanks again for putting words in my mouth habs. There is a big difference between can and will doing something. God can do whatever the hell he wants. Does he want to get involved with sexual devients is the question of the day.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spoken like a true lost soul

What a weird statement.

I am not a soul nor do I have a soul....I don't even know (nor does anyone know) what a "soul" even is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You might not know but I have an idea and so do others.But if you don't know then I apologize for my statement.I kept you in regards as an intelligent person.
    What a weird statement.

I am not a soul nor do I have a soul....I don't even know (nor does anyone know) what a "soul" even is.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Thanks again for putting words in my mouth habs. There is a big difference between can and will doing something. God can do whatever the hell he wants. Does he want to get involved with sexual devients is the question of the day.

Forgive me, but you did ask two questions. The bold in this response clearly answers the first question. And since you "are not going to take any chances with any kids you know" we can safely assume you are answering the second question also.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Forgive me, but you did ask two questions. The bold in this response clearly answers the first question. And since you "are not going to take any chances with any kids you know" we can safely assume you are answering the second question also.

God CAN do whatever the hell he wants. If he will allow war and famine then do you really think that he will get involved with one sexual deviant if that is not what he feels like doing? Listen I don't know what is in anyone's heart, if God really delivered them or if they are feeding us a load of bull. What I am saying is that I will do what I have to do to protect my family from any potential threats. I am happy that someone can find God however I will not leave an underaged or female family member unsupervised around them to test if God has really delivered them. This is not a lack of faith in God but a lack of faith in the deviant.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

God CAN do whatever the hell he wants. If he will allow war and famine then do you really think that he will get involved with one sexual deviant if that is not what he feels like doing? Listen I don't know what is in anyone's heart, if God really delivered them or if they are feeding us a load of bull. What I am saying is that I will do what I have to do to protect my family from any potential threats. I am happy that someone can find God however I will not leave an underaged or female family member unsupervised around them to test if God has really delivered them. This is not a lack of faith in God but a lack of faith in the deviant.

Veggie, go back and read the very first post in this thread (your post) where you said this:

She argued me down insisting that he can change anyone. I then asked her would she date a reformed homosexual or child molestor or would she leave her kids unsupervised around them. She said no. Well wait a minute per you God can reform them, do you not have faith in God?

Are you confused, or did you just supply her with a retort to your own question?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast