Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Veggie, go back and read the very first post in this thread (your post) where you said this:

She argued me down insisting that he can change anyone. I then asked her would she date a reformed homosexual or child molestor or would she leave her kids unsupervised around them. She said no. Well wait a minute per you God can reform them, do you not have faith in God?

Are you confused, or did you just supply her with a retort to your own question?

She was suggesting that God can change the sexual deviant 100% and the he would never harm anyone again. She then turned around and said even though she believed him to be 100% changed she would neither date him nor leave their her kids around them. I believe that God can do whatever the hell he wants. However since God has not specifically told be to leave a female or a child around one so he can prove to me that he will change him I will not take an chances nor will I argue with anyone claiming that God has an intrest in changing a sexual deviant.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, its biological function is not pleasure, it is to procreate, so no, two people of the same gender cannot procreate, thus use their reproduction organs for reproducing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might not know but I have an idea and so do others.But if you don't know then I apologize for my statement.I kept you in regards as an intelligent person.

OK, so you have an idea of what a "soul" is.....can you explain it to me?

Because according to medical science, there has NEVER, EVER been any evidence, not a single ounce of a soul inhabiting a human body.

Furthermore, what exactly is this "soul", can it talk, is it exactly like us except without a body? Is it a ghost?

Please enlighten me, I'd love to know what a "soul" is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

alex, its biological function is not pleasure, it is to procreate, so no, two people of the same gender cannot procreate, thus use their reproduction organs for reproducing.

So, you're telling me that a penis biological function is to procreate?

See, that doesn't make sense for various reasons.

First of all, the main function it has is to dispel urine from the body.....and after that I would indeed say that the next function would be for pleasure.

A penis doesn't have any reproductive capabilities, you're talking about semen.

And I'm not going to get any more graphic, but a human's sexual desires have never been to procreate, it's to experience orgasm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

we were talking reproductive organs, hence the name, reproduction and the last I checked sexuality does not change how one urinates.
    alex, I would vote yes for gay marriage, I am just saying it is not a natural, biological, or evolutionary trait for our species to not reproduce, if this was so, none of us would be here. I agree evolution hasn't ended, but if it has in store for us to lose the desire to procreate, our species will end.
    heck, maybe it is natures way of thinning us out, or some may say Gods way, or perhaps aliens???

my argument is, is does not make sense for a species to be genetically coded to not reproduce, thus I say homosexuals may not be born gay (ok I said they wouldn't be) because of the biological nature of our species. but i could perhaps see that our genetics could make us bisexual, just to try and reproduce with anyone we can.

I am unsure why this is bad to say or offends anyone

SCF Rewards
    Country

alex, I would vote yes for gay marriage, I am just saying it is not a natural, biological, or evolutionary trait for our species to not reproduce, if this was so, none of us would be here. I agree evolution hasn't ended, but if it has in store for us to lose the desire to procreate, our species will end.

1. Homosexuality IS natural and occurs in many different species not just humans.

2. Homosexuality has nothing to do with reproductive capabilities.

3. Evolution is about constant change in accordance to natural selection and mutations among other factors, and like the video I posted there is no real conflict between homosexuality and evolution.....because there is no "gay gene", humans are born with a variety of preferences which they can't control, I will say we haven't figured it out yet, but one day we might.

4. I don't know what evolution has in store for humanity either, but we will not have to worry about that, whatever happens is out of our control.

my argument is, is does not make sense for a species to be genetically coded to not reproduce, thus I say homosexuals may not be born gay (ok I said they wouldn't be) because of the biological nature of our species. but i could perhaps see that our genetics could make us bisexual, just to try and reproduce with anyone we can.

And yet Shrew, some people are born infertile....in fact millions are born this way.

By your own definition these people are unnatural and abnormal....since they are NOT capable of reproduction regardless of their preferences.

Again, the evidence is not on your side, there is no reason for people to lie about why they are attracted to the same gender.

Even back in history where gays were killed and tortured for being gay.....gays still existed!

You really think someone would risk being tortured and killed if they could really control their sexuality?

Here's another good video to watch:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

Originally Posted by JustAlex
    What a weird statement.

I am not a soul nor do I have a soul....I don't even know (nor does anyone know) what a "soul" even is.

You might not know but I have an idea and so do others.But if you don't know then I apologize for my statement.I kept you in regards as an intelligent person.

oh...so only religious people are intelligent? We have reached a new low....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's most basic use is pleasure, intended or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, sure that it was most use it for most of the time, but we are still talking two different things.

alex, yes they would be "not normal" doesn't mean they are bad or immoral. someone born with two thumbs in "not normal", someone with downsymdrome is "not normal" but that is not putting anyone down.

I still disagree and wait for some real finds to point me in a different direction, then you can say you are right, and we can explain people who are not born homosexual but still are, as making a choice.

so I pose a new question.

if there is a gay gene would this cause people to raise their kids differently, if they knew they were born gay?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

No religious people are not always intelligent.I just think Alex is sometimes intelligent and sometimes babbling like the village idiot
    Originally Posted by JustAlex
    What a weird statement.

I am not a soul nor do I have a soul....I don't even know (nor does anyone know) what a "soul" even is.

oh...so only religious people are intelligent? We have reached a new low....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast