Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to SCF Chris, have fun here and enjoy yourself!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Thanks for the Welcomes from all - where was this place all those years ago when all I did was collect cards (oh yeah, the internet wasn't as big as it is now *smiles*)

Thanks again, and look forward to dealing w/ ya'll in the future (I'm in TN, "Ya'll" is an accepted word - I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Netter View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Rick, much appreciated :)

If I come across any NY Stuffs (especially the Giants.....Yuck :) ), I'll keep ya in mind!
    LOL, thanks I appreciate it.

Thanks again, and look forward to dealing w/ ya'll in the future (I'm in TN, "Ya'll" is an accepted word - I think)

One of my brother-in-laws and his family are in TN so I guess I can vouch that it is an accepted word.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 05-10-2013 at 01:03 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Hello Chris and welcome to SCF.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting John David Booty Anthony Gonzalez DJ Shockley

Hi and welcome, I'll double check, but I think I made a large SF Giants lot for a collector on here and never heard back from him. If I still have it would you be interested in it? It's 80's & 90's heavy but it would be the cost of shipping plus a few bucks.

these are in there too (the prices are just book values):
    2005 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Silver #163 - Merkin Valdez/200 $10.00 (Giants)
    2007 TRISTAR Prospects Plus Farm Hands Autographs #JW Jackson Williams $8.00 (Giants)
    2010 Topps Update Attax Code Cards #69 Buster Posey $8.00 (Giants)
    2010 Topps Series 2 Attax Code Cards #16 Tim Lincecum $2.00 (Giants)
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

Hi Chris, my name is also Chris and I'm 40 myself. Enjoy your 30's for another month or so!! If you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Chris
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Welcome to SCF Chris. You'll get to 10 posts in no time. You should have no problem filling in all your Eagles needs. I will take a look at what I have to maybe we can swing a deal for some steelers cards if you have any to get your first trade going.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Chris! I like ready collector's history of what they collect and why. Brings bad memories. If you need any help let me know.

Chris
    Hidden Content
    * New Orleans Saints **
    WHO DAT?!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Chris
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12