Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

My 3 Box BTP Break at the Expo

Hello,

Another fun time at the Expo. Funds were tight so I only opened 3 boxes of the 2012-13 BTP. Was wondering if Roy was going to continue to follow me. I have pulled at the Expo the following;

NOV'12 - 2012-13 Forever Rivals - SP Auto and my Redemption was a six piece with Roy as one of the pieces.
    The others were a Complete Jersey from both Decades & BTP from previous Expo Shows.

So on with the show. I open my boxes in front of ITG Rep Dan. He knows my streak so it is a running joke between us.

Box #1 - I pull a Roy Aspire Dual

Box #2 - No Roy's

Box #3 - Another Roy

So now come the Redemption picks. I have the worst luck in picking tickets. So I had 2 on-lookers choose a ticket each and then I had Dan choose the last one.

The 1st one is Richter which is good. # 2 is a Rhodes and Dan's Pick is a ROY!

So if anyone has been to ITGameland you know what Deal or No Deal is. It is based the same way as the show. There are eight silver boxes. Four of them have a single pack of the current product out. And the other 4 are Boxes of the current product. The best box to get was UM12. They shout out birth dates to select contestants. So the 1st date was October 16th. I won the 1st chance since my BD is on the 13th. So I go all the way to the end with my box which yielded me a box of 2010-11 Enshrined. Dr Price handed me the box and Dan commented "Let me see you pull out a Roy from that box"

Well here is the result.

Overall the 3 box break was good. Really like the Masked Men inserts. Was able to get 29 of the 50 at the Expo. So I am looking to trade any of these cards except the Roy's for the Masked Men or Redemption Puzzle pieces.

Sorry for the long winded post. Comments are welcomed!
    Last edited by mq13; 05-06-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also won a box of Enshrined but wasn't as lucky as you. I will be adding all of my Expo hits over the course of this week and would be very interested in trading for your Dejordy Auto and Rhodes Redemption. Just lmk if you see anything you like in my traders. Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mark, for somebody who is a Red Wings fan you pull an awful lot of Roy cards...should I be worried? LOL, nice pulls...if only we could all be so lucky!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I also won a box of Enshrined but wasn't as lucky as you. I will be adding all of my Expo hits over the course of this week and would be very interested in trading for your Dejordy Auto and Rhodes Redemption. Just lmk if you see anything you like in my traders. Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

What is this card?
    11/12 ITG Between the Pipes 01/02 Dominik Hasek 10th Anniversary Embossed #109

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is this card?
    11/12 ITG Between the Pipes 01/02 Dominik Hasek 10th Anniversary Embossed #109

Those were the cards that ITG were handing out at the Spring Expo 2012. It is the regular card with the 10th Anniversary Embossed on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really nice looking roy hit

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (162)
    Country

Awesome hits Mark. PM sent about the Roy BTP stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

That's actually hilarious that they all know you pull Roy's and practically pull one per box lol and you could have someone worse following you. Nice breaks too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Damn! I'm a collector, why can't Patrick Roy be following me?

Sweet breaks, anyways. You made out like a bandit!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Damn! I'm a collector, why can't Patrick Roy be following me?

Sweet breaks, anyways. You made out like a bandit!

Thanks and being a Red Wings fan I could not pull a worse person lol. Wish I could pull Yzerman's like these.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast