Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preferred, 1 more try = Vet Silhouette # 8/10 + Heat auto # 1/10

Hit a few packs of Marquee to start and hit this auto

With the first box of Preferred I promised I would NOTopen another one but I was at the local and we did a deal so with the trade value I asked the owner to pick out one more box. My picking was bad, just bad/

I had hoped to at least hit a silhouette so I really can't complain with this break, but after this I do think I am done with 2012-13 basketball. This double rookie class in my opinion has made it very, very hard to hit any "good" rookie. Tons and tons of rookies who only their momma might know.

Booklet

Autos

#7/74

Silhoutte # 8/10

and the Heat auto

#1/10

Okay, that is it for a while.

Not a bad break! I agree with the dual rookie class. That's pretty much why i collect legends!

That booklet is pretty sick
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content

Hahaha, your complaining on all the no name rookies while you pulled all veterans in this break.
    That Silhouette isnt to bad, nice Jason Kidd auto, and dont know if you realised but that Bosh is actually a really massive hit as those gold choice autos sell really well and (1/1 jersey number!!)
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

PC: Al Jefferson: GU/269 AU/161 25x 1/1 27x Exquisite

lmk what u need for the bosh auto
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl_83 View Post
    Hahaha, your complaining on all the no name rookies while you pulled all veterans in this break.
    That Silhouette isnt to bad, nice Jason Kidd auto, and dont know if you realised but that Bosh is actually a really massive hit as those gold choice autos sell really well and (1/1 jersey number!!)
    I am not complaining about the no name rookies in this box but in all the other Panini basketball products that I have purchased. Tons in those products.

Not sure if anything is ft/fs but please check my bucket for the book, if you don't see anything might be willing to buy as well. Shoot me a pm if we can work something out, thanks!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

GREAT Break! Interested in the booklet.-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (26)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Let me know if the Silhouette is for sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast