Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Preferred, 1 more try = Vet Silhouette # 8/10 + Heat auto # 1/10

Hit a few packs of Marquee to start and hit this auto

With the first box of Preferred I promised I would NOTopen another one but I was at the local and we did a deal so with the trade value I asked the owner to pick out one more box. My picking was bad, just bad/

I had hoped to at least hit a silhouette so I really can't complain with this break, but after this I do think I am done with 2012-13 basketball. This double rookie class in my opinion has made it very, very hard to hit any "good" rookie. Tons and tons of rookies who only their momma might know.

Booklet

Autos

#7/74

Silhoutte # 8/10

and the Heat auto

#1/10

Okay, that is it for a while.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

Not a bad break! I agree with the dual rookie class. That's pretty much why i collect legends!

SCF Rewards
    Country

good break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

That booklet is pretty sick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Hahaha, your complaining on all the no name rookies while you pulled all veterans in this break.
    That Silhouette isnt to bad, nice Jason Kidd auto, and dont know if you realised but that Bosh is actually a really massive hit as those gold choice autos sell really well and (1/1 jersey number!!)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

lmk what u need for the bosh auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Hahaha, your complaining on all the no name rookies while you pulled all veterans in this break.
    That Silhouette isnt to bad, nice Jason Kidd auto, and dont know if you realised but that Bosh is actually a really massive hit as those gold choice autos sell really well and (1/1 jersey number!!)

I am not complaining about the no name rookies in this box but in all the other Panini basketball products that I have purchased. Tons in those products.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if anything is ft/fs but please check my bucket for the book, if you don't see anything might be willing to buy as well. Shoot me a pm if we can work something out, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

GREAT Break! Interested in the booklet.-Ben

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (26)
    Country

Let me know if the Silhouette is for sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast