Exclamation UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks NOT Assad's regime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ds-troops.html

A senior United Nations official has claimed that Syrian rebels may have used chemical weapons against government forces.

Carla Del Ponte said evidence from casualties and medical staff indicated that rebel forces in the civil war had used the deadly nerve agent sarin.

‘Our investigators have been in neighbouring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals, and there are strong, concrete suspicions, but not yet incontrovertible proof, of the use of sarin gas,’ said Del Ponte in an interview with Swiss-Italian television.

‘This was use on the part of the opposition, the rebels, not by the government authorities.’
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Im sure this is done to slander Israels response with military action to make them look bad.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I am 100% opposed to ANY U.S interference with Syria or ANY other country including Iran, NK, anyone.

The U.S loves to stick it's nose where it doesn't belong, and we the citizens are the ones that suffer.
    "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness..."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post

I am 100% opposed to ANY U.S interference with Syria or ANY other country including Iran, NK, anyone.

The U.S loves to stick it's nose where it doesn't belong, and we the citizens are the ones that suffer.
    But arent you a keynesian ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post

As Long as the US acta like big brother then that will always be done.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    And hows does this fit in to the discussion?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content